H.C. McEntire* – Lionheart
|A1||A Lamb, A Dove||3:10|
|A2||Baby’s Got The Blues||4:01|
|A5||Quartz In The Valley||4:26|
|B6||When You Come For Me||4:08|
|B8||One Great Thunder||2:30|
|B9||Dress In The Dark||5:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Merge Records
- Copyright (c) – Merge Records
- Published By – Holidays For Quince Music
- Published By – Compositions Of Rough Trade Publishing
- Recorded At – Track And Field Recording
- Recorded At – Les Acres Mysticale
- Mixed At – Track And Field Recording
- Mixed At – Les Acres Mysticale
- Acoustic Guitar – Phil Cook (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B9)
- Backing Vocals – Amy Ray (tracks: B7), Angel Olsen (tracks: A4, B8), Phil Cook (tracks: A5, B6, B9), Ryan Gustafson (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B7), Tift Merritt (tracks: A1, A5, B6)
- Bass – Casey Toll (tracks: A1 to B7, B9)
- Cello – Kaitlin Grady (tracks: A4, B8)
- Design – Daniel Murphy (3)
- Drums, Percussion – Daniel Faust (4) (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B9)
- Electric Guitar – H.C. McEntire* (tracks: B6), Luke Norton (2) (tracks: A2 to A5, B9), Phil Cook (tracks: A1, A5, B6, B9), Ryan Gustafson (tracks: B7), William Tyler (tracks: A2, A5, B6, B9)
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – James Wallace (3) (tracks: A2, A5, B6, B9)
- Harp – Mary Lattimore (tracks: A1, A4)
- Mastered By – Carl Saff
- Organ – James Wallace (3) (tracks: A3, B7)
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Allyn Love (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B6, B9)
- Photography By [Cover Photography By] – William Henry Jackson (2)
- Photography By [Inside Photography By] – H.C. McEntire*, Kristen Verrill
- Piano – James Wallace (3) (tracks: A1, A5, B6), Jeff Crawford (tracks: B8)
- Producer – H.C. McEntire*, Nicholas Petersen*
- Producer [Produced With Special Guidance From] – Kathleen Hanna
- Recorded By [Additional Recording By] – Allyn Love, Angel Olsen, Daniel Hart, H.C. McEntire*, Jason Pearlman, Jeff Crawford, Ryan Gustafson, Scott Cornish, Scott Hirsch
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Nick Petersen
- Songwriter, Lyrics By – H.C. McEntire*
- Violin – Daniel Hart (tracks: A3, A4)
- Vocals – H.C. McEntire*
Tracks listed sequentially in credits from 1 to 9.
℗ & © 2018 Merge Records
Recorded January 2017-May 2017 in Durham, NC at Track and Field / Le Acres Mysticale; with additional recording in Ojai, CA; Asheville, NC; Los Angeles, CA; Porto, Portugal; Raleigh, NC; Atlanta, GA; Chapel Hill, NC; Lisbon, Portugal; and Copenhagen, Denmark. Mixed April 2017-July 2017 at Track and Field / Le Acres Mysticale.
Holidays For Quince Music (ASCAP) administered by Compositions of Rough Trade Publishing (ASCAP).
Amy Ray appears courtesy of Daemon Records.
Angel Olsen appears courtesy of Jagjaguwar Records.
Tift Merritt appears courtesy of Yep Roc Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Hype Sticker): 673855060200
- Label Code: LC 29279
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Etched): MRG602·A SAFF
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Etched): MRG602·B SAFF
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.