- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-99359
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-99360
- Mixed At – Ardent Studios
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Remastered At – The Blasting Room
- Recorded At – The Blasting Room
- Recorded At – Ardent Studios
- Manufactured By – Universal Music Enterprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Backing Vocals [Assistance] – Doug Raffety, Frank Daly
- Bass – Karl Alvarez
- Design – Mackie Osborne
- Drums – Bill Stevenson
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Erik Fletrich*, Jason Livermore, Jeffrey Reed*
- Engineer [Recording Engineers] – Bill Stevenson, Brent Derocher, John Hampton, Stephen Egerton
- Guitar – Stephen Egerton
- Mastered By – Dave Collins
- Mixed By – Michael Barbiero
- Other [Cat] – Azure (12)
- Other [Clerical/Orgo] – Clair Alvarez*, Maggie Daigle, Ruth Stevenson
- Other [Creative Assistance] – Joe Carducci, Milo Aukerman, Norbert Rozec
- Other [Europe Equipment Master] – Jean Morreau
- Other [Live Sound] – Brad First
- Other [Road Crew] – Daniel Snow (2), Jason Livermore, Sam Curtis (3), Skippy Smooth, Wolfgang Thiele
- Other [Studio Construction] – Daniel O'Reilly
- Other [T-Shirt Printers] – Community Press, Greenhills Graphix
- Other [Tour Merchendise] – Claire Alvarez
- Photography [Band Photos] – Daniel Corrigan
- Producer – Bill Stevenson, Stephen Egerton
- Remastered By [Vinyl Remaster] – Jason Livermore
- Vocals – Chad Price
Sticker on skin says: "All - Porterhouse Prime Vinyl - Certified 180 Gram Porterhouse Prime Vinyl".
Pressing plant uncredited, identified by matrix in the runout.
Mixed at: Ardent Recording, Memphis, Tennessee.
Vinyl remaster: The Blasting Room.
Mastered at A&M Mastering.
Recorded October/November 1994 at The Blasting Room, Ft. Collins, Colorado & Ardent Recording, Memphis, Tennessee.
℗1995 ©2017 Interscope Records. Manufactured by Universal Music Enterprises, a Division of UMG Recordings, Inc.
2220 Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90404. Warning: Unauthorized duplication is a violation of applicable laws. All rights reserved.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 43777 20151 7
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [etched]): PHR 2015-A S-99359 Saving Yesterday's Rock
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [etched]): PHR 2015-B S-99360 For Tomorrow
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.