The Rolling Stones – Rewind (1971-1984)
Original sound recordings made by Promotone BV
© 1984 Promotone BV
Pressed in Germany by EMI Electrola GmbH, Köln
Printed in Germany by 4P NICOLAUS-GmbH, Köln
Rolling Stones Records™Musidor B.V.
℗ 1971 A1
℗ 1972 A4
℗ 1973 B5
℗ 1974 A5
℗ 1976 B3
℗ 1978 B1, B2, B6
℗ 1980 A6
℗ 1981 A3, B4
℗ 1983 A2
All titles published by EMI Music Publishing Ltd.,
except A1 & B5 published by Westminster Music Ltd.
Comes with lyrics on the innersleeve. A sticker of the tongue is enclosed
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099926010618
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 1): 2601061-A5+C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 1): 2601061-B2+C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 2): 2601061-A6+C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 2): 2601061-B5+C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, stamped, variant 3): 2601061-A1+C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, stamped, variant 3): 2601061-B1+C
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Label Code: LC2251
Seller's Shipping Information
Hello, thanks for looking. Here are my seller and shipping terms. Please have a look through them.
My name is Christoph Seiter. My e-mail is: email@example.com; Bankaccount: BIC/SWIFT: OBKLAT2L
1. CDs and Records are sent from a private collector.
2. If you need a new jewelery case for your CD, please let me know..
3. All Items are packed carefully in order to avoid damage.
4. I always try to ship within a few days, but occasionally I cannot get to the Post Office until Saturday.
5. If you want me to send the parcel with registered mail, please let me know.
6. The shipping costs include: price for postal service, package, and the paypal fee for the shipping costs (not the fee of the payment for the item itself).
7. Grading: I use the Goldmine Standard for grading each item. Goldmine does not grade jewelery cases and neither do I.
8. If you have any issue with the CD or record, please let me know. I would ask that you send a photo and/or an audio file, and also a short note describing the issue.
9. The items I am selling are always the same as the Discogs release itself, unless otherwise noted in the comments section.
10. I kindly ask you to be serious when ordering. I cannot refund you for a correctly listed item, that has been correctly graded. Believe it or not, some buyers have decided they dont want an item, after I have sent it out to them. I want to avoid this.
When an order is more than 25 Euro, I will send it Registered Mail . This costs an additional 3 Euro.
For orders over 40 Euro you may deduct 3% discount for transfers to the bank account. Please inform me if you want to make a Money Order.
1 x LP / 12" 5,50 EURO
1 - 3 x LP / 12" = 8 EURO
1 CD = 2 EURO
2 - 5 CD = 3 EURO
5 - 15 CD = 6 EURO
EUROPE & WORLD
LP / 12"
1 x LP / 12" = 5 EURO
2 - 3 LP / 12" = 8 EURO (depending on weight - parcel must be under 1000g)
4 - 6 LP / 12" = 20 EURO
1 - 4 CD = 5 EURO
5 - 8 CD = 8 EURO
9 - 16 CD = 20 EURO
Special Prices will be calculated for larger parcels