Pearl Jam – Ten
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Distributed By – Epic
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Remixed At – Southern Tracks
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Produced For – Worlds End America Inc
- Published By – Write Treatage Music
- Published By – Innocent Bystander
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Published By – Scribing C-ment Songs
- Published By – 3 Kick Heads
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Artwork [Concept], Design – Andy Fischer, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass [Basses] – Jeff Ament
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Drums – Dave Krusen
- Engineer – Nick Didia (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Adrian Moore (3) (tracks: A1 to B5), Billy Bowers (tracks: C1 to D5), Dave Hillis (tracks: A1 to B5), Don Gilmore (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Tablan (tracks: C1 to D5), Tom Tapley (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Legal [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Lyrics By – Vedder*
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Management [Agent, Triad] – Don Mueller*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), McCready* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher, Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Remastered By  – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Remix – Brendan O'Brien (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Vocals – Eddie Vedder
Comes with LP-sized round cardboard inlet printed on both sides (see pics)
Front sleeve hype sticker attached to shrinkwrap reads;-
pearl jam - ten
180-Gram Audiophile Pressing.
LP1 - Ten: The groundbreaking debut album. Newly Remastered for vinyl - featuring "Alive".
LP2 - Ten Redux: Brand New Remixes by Brendan O'Brien!
Rear sleeve has track listings & barcode printed on a laminated sticker attached to shrinkwrap.
All songs ©1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
© 1991, 2009 Sony Music Entertainment.
"Ten" - Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 1991.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios, Dorking, England - June 1991.
Remastered 2008 at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
"Ten Redux" - Remixed at Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering , Portland, ME.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Rear Sticker): 8 8697-41302-1 5
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 886974130215
- Barcode (Printed on Black Sticker): 88697413021-S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched A side): 88697 37587-1A-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched B side): 88697 37587-1B-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-2 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched D side): 88697 37587-2D-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched A side): 88697375871A-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched B side): 88697-37587-1B RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched D side): 88697-37587-2D-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Domestic shipping (orders going inside the United States) for standard LPs typically costs around $3.99 depending on the exact weight. Shipping and handling rates may vary depending on the weight and size of the item. Sales tax must be applied to all orders in Washington state.
For shipments outside of the USA, prices do NOT include Import Duty and GST/VAT. We deliver by courier. You will pay Import Duty and Tax to the courier. You can check the rates by contacting your local customs office or courier representative. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. All returns must be in the same condition as they were sent. We do not falsify our customs forms on value or item content.