The Tossers – Smash The Windows
|1||Erin Go Bragh|
|2||Smash The windows|
|3||I Will Court Them All|
|4||Humors Of Chicago|
|5||Drinking All Day|
|11||The Town Where I Was Born|
|14||Lots Of Drops Of Brandy|
|15||A Ghra Mo Chroi|
|16||Fare You Well|
|17||The Foggy Dew|
- Bass – Peter Muschong*
- Drums – Bones (20)
- Guitar – Mike Pawula
- Harp – Marta Cook
- Mastered By – Collin Jordan
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Andy Gerber
- Uilleann Pipes – Sean Gavin
- Violin – Emily Ruth Constantinou
- Vocals, Mandolin, Banjo, Written-By, Arranged By – Tony Duggins
- Whistle [Goldie] – Aaron Duggins
- Written-By, Arranged By – The Tossers
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 746105074620
- Matrix / Runout: VR7462 7295-CD-0130 17-031-21
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.