Paula Cole – This Fire
|2||Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?||4:27|
Guitar, Recorded By, Mixed By – Gerry Leonard
|7||Road To Dead||3:41|
Hush, Hush, Hush
Arranged By [Strings] – Seyi SonugaCello – Chase MorrisonGuitar – Gerry LeonardPercussion [Shimmer], Co-producer, Recorded By – Kevin KillenRecorded By [Assistant] – Paul Marconi, Peter KepplerViola – Judith InsellViolin – Elizabeth Knowles*, Wenyi ShihVocals [Guest Vocals] – Peter Gabriel
|11||I Don't Want To Wait||5:19|
- Art Direction – Paula Cole
- Bagpipes [Uillean Pipes], Whistle – Seamus Egan
- Bass, Chapman Stick – Tony Levin
- Design – Dirk Walter
- Drums, Percussion – Jay Bellerose
- Guitar, Guitar [Pedal And Lap Steel] – Greg Leisz
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jack Hersca, Juan Garcia (tracks: 3, 6)
- Photography By [Photographs Of Paula] – Jodie Olson
- Photography By [Stock Photographs] – D. Schiefelbein, David Skernick, P.E. Penn, W.S. Edwards
- Producer, Written-By – Paula Cole
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Joe Warda
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Roger Moutenot
- Vocals, Piano, Keyboards [Juno & Tube], Organ [Wurlitzer], Harmonium, Electronic Drums [Beat Box], Clarinet, Xylophone [Toy Xylophone], Didgeridoo – Paula*
Recorded at The Magic Shop, NYC.
Mixed at Room With A View, NYC.
"hush, hush, hush" basic track recorded at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NYC, Peter Gabriel's vocals recorded at Shelter Island Studio, NYC.
"Throwing Stones" and "Neitzche's Eyes" mixed at The Magic Shop, NYC.
"Carmen" recorded and mixed at Paula's apartment, NYC.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
This CD is a HDCD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624642428
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46424-2 8
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 46424-2 OLY##01 M2 S24
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 46424-2 OLY##01 M2 S32
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 46424-2 OLY##01 M1 S20
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 46424-2 OLY##01 M4S2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2V2M
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2V3H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U2Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U7E
Buyer pays shipping. Ship as soon as we can after payment completed.
Registered small packet from airmail.
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Asia:
7"/CD = $10.00 / $4.00 for each add.
LP/10"/12" = $14.00 / $4.00 for each add.
Usually take 15 to 25 days.
Rest of the world:
7"/CD = $12.00 / $5.00 for each add.
LP/10"/12" = $16.00 / $6.00 for each add.
Usually take 20 to 30 days.
Let me know if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.