Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters – Lullaby And... The Ceaseless Roar
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Album, Etched
|A3||Pocketful Of Golden|
|A4||Embrace Another Fall
Vocals – Julie Murphy
|B1||Turn It Up|
|B2||A Stolen Kiss|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Nicola Powell
|C1||House Of Love|
|C2||Up On The Hollow Hill (Understanding Arthur)|
|C3||Arbaden (Maggie's Babby)|
|CD-3||Pocketful Of Golden||4:12|
|CD-4||Embrace Another Fall
Vocals – Julie Murphy
|CD-5||Turn It Up||4:05|
|CD-6||A Stolen Kiss||5:15|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Nicola Powell
|CD-9||House Of Love||5:06|
|CD-10||Up On The Hollow Hill (Understanding Arthur)||4:35|
|CD-11||Arbaden (Maggie's Babby)||2:46|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Trolcharm Limited
- Copyright (c) – Trolcharm Limited
- Manufactured By – Pallas USA
- Manufactured By – Furnace MFG
- Manufactured By – Pallas Group
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 32366
- Pressed By – Schallplattenfabrik Pallas GmbH – 32537
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – X40759
- Published By – Sons Of Einion Ltd.
- Published By – Global Jukebox Publishing
- Published By – Folkways Music Publishers, Inc.
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Recorded At – Helium Studios, Wiltshire
- Recorded At – Real World Studios
- Recorded At – The Contino Rooms
- Recorded At – St George's, Bristol
- Mixed At – Top Cat Studio
- Mixed At – Full Mongrel Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Brett Kilroe, Geoffrey Hanson
- Banjo, Guitar, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Liam "Skin" Tyson*
- Bass, Drum Programming, Omnichord, Bass [Upright Bass] – Billy Fuller
- Bendir, Djembe, Guitar, Lute [Tehardant], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Justin Adams
- Design [Etching Image Assistance] – Chris Telford
- Drums [Drum Set] – Dave Smith (48)
- Keyboards, Loops, Bass [Moog Bass], Piano, Drum [Tabal], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – John Baggott
- Lute [Kologo], Fiddle [Ritti], Vocals [Fulani Vocals] – Juldeh Camara
- Management – Nicola Powell Management
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – CB*
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1, B3, B4, C2, C3), Tim Oliver (tracks: A2, B2, C1)
- Photography By [Band Photography] – York Tillyer
- Photography By [Original Vinyl Etching Photograph] – Ross Woodall
- Photography By [Robert Plant Photograph] – Ed Miles (2)
- Photography By [Shell Photography], Illustration [Trident/Archor] – Dan Winters (2)
- Producer – Robert Plant
- Recorded By – Tim Holmes (tracks: A2), Tim Oliver (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C3)
- Written-By – Fuller* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Smith* (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, C1, C3), Baggott* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Camara* (tracks: A3, A4, B4, C3), Adams* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Tyson* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4), Plant* (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4, C1 to C4)
"Rainbow" incorporates "Love Is Enough", a poem by William Morris.
"Poor Howard" is derived from "Po' Howard" (Lead Belly/A. Lomax/J. Lomax, Sr.), published by Global Jukebix Publishing (BMI)/Folkways Music Publishers
All tracks recorded by Tim Oliver at Helium Studios, Wiltshire and Real World Studios, Bath
Except "Rainbow", recorded by Tim Holmes at Contino Rooms, London
Piano on "A Stolen Kiss" recorded at St. George's Chapel, Bristol
Tracks A2, B2, C1 mixed by Tim Oliver at Top Cat Studio, Wiltshire
Tracks A1, A3, B4, B1, B7, B8, C2, C3 mixed by Tchad Blake at Full Mongrel, Wales
Mastered by Bob Ludwig at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
Comes in heavy gatefold sleeve with lyrics and bonus CD in card sleeve.
Side D has an etching on it
Sticker on foil reads:
Plated & pressed on high-performance vinyl at Pallas MFG in Diepholz, Germany
Includes Album on CD
CD track times were derived from a Samsung Blu-ray Disc Player, Model BD-F7500.
The front sleeve only lists "Robert Plant" as artist, however, the spine and labels show full artist name "Robert Plant And The Sensational Space Shifters"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 75597 95433 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): 1-543973-A RE1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): 1-543973-B RC1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B runout, stamped): -32366- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): 1-543973-C RE1 CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, stamped): -32537- P.USA
- Matrix / Runout (CD): X40759 1 543973-2 TEXT 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7Q
- Other (Cat# on CD): STCD 544791
Most orders ship in 1-3 business days. (We ship orders Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and days when the carriers are closed.)
Invoices not paid within 5 days of the invoice date will be cancelled.
If you would like your records shipped outside their sleeves, please note it in the NOTES section of your order. - Especially if the record you are ordering is a sealed copy - It is not our normal practice to open sealed records.
****Economy US Shipping and Handling - 2-8 business day delivery via USPS MEDIA MAIL / USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL****
One item = $5
Each additional item add $.99
Double LPs count as two items!
Orders to P.O. Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories/Protectorates ship Premium USPS only.
Please allow extra time for delivery to addresses outside of the 48 contiguous United States.
****INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ******
We are proud to offer shipping to the following countries / territories: AUSTRIA, AUSTRALIA, BELGIUM, BRAZIL, CANADA, CHILE, DENMARK, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC, FINLAND, FRANCE, GERMANY, HONG KONG, ICELAND, IRELAND, ITALY, JAPAN, LUXEMBOURG, MEXICO, NETHERLANDS, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND, UNITED KINGDOM.
International customers must have a 100 percent feedback rating and have completed at least 15 buyer transactions. No exceptions!
Canada: $8 for 1xCD or 7" and will be weighed for multiples beyond that.
1xLP = $15 and for multiples it will be by weight. Please wait for the shipping quote after placing the order.
Rest of the World: 1x7" = $13, 1xCD=$12. Wait for a quote for multiples.
1xLP =$23 and for multiples it will be by weight. Please wait for the shipping quote after placing the order.
International orders are typically delivered within 2-8 weeks from the date of shipment. However, there are many delays that may occur that are beyond our control caused by such things as weather, duties, taxes, import restrictions, and customs services. We ask that you allow for up to 90 days from the date of shipment for the delivery of international orders.
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return any item within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the item's purchase price. Returned items must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. Media products must be in their original, unopened factory shinkwrap (where applicable).
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
A damaged or defective item can only be replaced for the same item, if available.
If there is a problem with your shipment that may be able to be solved without sending back an item, please contact me at Larry at oldies dot com.
If you are returning for exchange, please allow 10-14 business days after we receive your return for us to process and ship your replacement order. If you are returning for refund, any monies due to you are typically processed and applied to PayPal account within 7 business days.
Regarding sealed records received with defects: If you have received a record with a factory defect your best course of action is to contact the appropriate publisher of the record. Once the seal is broken we have no recourse as a shop. If that does not work please do not hesitate to contact us to alleviate the situation in whatever manner we can work out.