The Deviants (2) – Ptooff!
|A2||I'm Coming Home||5:52|
|A3||Child Of The Sky||4:25|
Technician, Directed By [Assembly And Direction] – J. Henry Moore*Written-By – J. Henry Moore*, Farren*
Written-By – Rees*
Written-By – Farren*
- A&R – Stephen Sparkes
- Arranged By – Cord Rees, Duncan Sanderson, Mick Farren, Russ Hunter*, Sid Bishop
- Bass, Classical Guitar [Spanish Guitar], Vocals – Cord Rees
- Cover, Artwork – Kipps
- Drums, Vocals – Russ Hunter*
- Engineer – John Pantry, Victor Gamm*
- Guitar, Sitar – Sid Bishop
- Lead Vocals, Piano – Mick Farren
- Liner Notes – John Peel
- Producer – Johnathon Weber
- Vocals, Voice [Mumbling] – Sanderson*, Ashworth*, Sparkes*
Independent label release, contained in a 3-fold fly-out color poster.
Open 610mm x 915mm, folded down to 315 x 315mm sleeve.
Recorded in 1967. Distributed in 1968 in the UK through 'underground music' retailers of the time, as well as via mail-order ads in OZ and International Times (in which Farren was also a contributor). Some 8, 000 copies were sold before its reissue on Decca.
Comments: JOHN PEEL
COVER DESIGN AND ARTWORK-KIPPS
PTOOFF is released by Underground Impresarios Ltd.,22, Betterton street, London, W.C. 2
First batch of covers folded at IT had brown ink inner poster, next and all subsequent batches had blue ink inner poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp side A): IMPS 001A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamp side B): IMPS 001 B-1
Shipping costs will vary, please enquire for the individual shipping price for each record.