Wings (2) – London Town
|A2||Cafe On The Left Bank||3:25|
|A8||I've Had Enough||3:02|
|B1||With A Little Luck||5:45|
|B3||Deliver Your Children||4:17|
|B4||Name And Address||3:07|
|B5||Don't Let It Bring You Down||4:34|
|B6||Morse Moose And The Grey Goose||6:27|
- Licensed To – MPL Communications Inc.
- Manufactured By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MPL Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Denny Laine Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Kendun Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Published By – MPL Communications Inc.
- Cover [Coordination] – Aubrey Powell, George Hardie
- Design, Photography By – Denny*, Linda*, Paul*
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Assistant] – Mark Vigars, Pete Henderson*, Steve Churchyard
- Guitar, Percussion – Jimmy McCulloch
- Lacquer Cut By – JG*
- Photography By [Additional] – Graham Hughes (2), Henry Diltz
- Producer – Paul McCartney
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Drums, Percussion, Violin, Flageolet, Recorder – Paul McCartney
- Vocals, Drums, Percussion, Harmonica – Joe English
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Flageolet, Recorder, Percussion – Denny Laine
- Vocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Linda McCartney
1. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
February 7th to March 31st.
2. Record Plant Mobile Studio,
aboard the motor yacht "Fair Carol"
Virgin Islands. May 1st to May 31st.
3. Air London Studios
December 3rd to December 14th.
4. EMI, Abbey Road Studios, London Town
(Silver rain was falling down)
October 25th to December 1st
then January 4th to January 23rd.
Tracks A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5 and B6 recorded in the Virgin Islands.
A1, A4, A5, A7, B4
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd.
A2, A3, A8, B1, B2, B5, B6
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications Ltd. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Copyright © 1978 MPL Communications, Inc. / Denny Laine Ltd.
Cuff Link (A5) is not in the numbering sequence of the Side One label.
Includes inner sleeve and poster
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SW1-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SW2-11777
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout A etched [stamped]): SW-1-11777-Z7 ─◁ [KENDUN-A] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 1 runout B etched [stamped]): SW-2-11777-Z-8 #3 ─◁ [KENDUN-B] JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z20 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 2 runout B): SW-1-11777-Z22 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z18 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 3 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-9 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 4 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z∙8#2 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z8 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 5 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16 #4 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z7#3 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 6 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z-8#3 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout A): SW-1-11777-Z16#2 ─◁ KENDUN-A JG
- Matrix / Runout (Version 7 runout B): SW-2-11777-Z16#6 ─◁ KENDUN-B JG
All CD's are $4.00 for US orders. Vinyl records are $5.00 for US orders. Cassette tapes are $3.50 for US orders. These shipping costs are only for the U.S. A tracking number will be provided for all domestic orders within the U.S. Payment is due within 5 days of the time orders are placed. Orders not paid within 5 days will be cancelled
All orders to Canada, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany and Australia please contact me first for shipping quotes. The above prices for shipping are for U.S. orders only. PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR PRICES ON INTERNATIONAL ORDERS GOING TO THE UNITED KINGDOM, CANADA, ITALY, GERMANY AND AUSTRALIA.
If you want registered mail please ask. I will ship any way you would like but I charge accordingly.
PAYPAL ONLY FOR PAYMENTS OR PAYMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD THROUGH DISCOGS! NO CASH, CASHIERS CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS OR BANK TRANSFERS. PLEASE DO NOT ASK.
NOTE: I ONLY SHIP WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, ITALY, GERMANY AND THE UNITED KINGDOM. IF YOU TRY TO ORDER AN ITEM INTERNATIONALLY FROM A COUNTRY THAT I DON'T SHIP TO I WILL HAVE TO CANCEL THE ORDER. SORRY BUT SHIPPING INTERNATIONALLY HAS GOTTEN SO EXPENSIVE THAT IT IS NOT WORTH IT FOR THE BUYER. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER READ THIS FIRST:
We sell on multiple platforms so occasionally things sell out before we can remove them from Discogs. Most of the time we have what's listed, but sometimes we run out. Basically, don't be rude and leave us negative feedback if we run out of something, it's not intentional and I assure you that we are good people! Feel free to send us a message with any questions. Thanks!