2K – ***k The Millennium
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Blast First
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Blast First
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Sound Of Mu(sic)
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – BMG Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Worldwide International
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Recorded At – Parr Street Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Konk Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus – C7432
- Designed At – F67
- Arranged By [Choir And Orchestra], Conductor [Choir And Orchestra] – Nick Coler
- Arranged By [Original Arrangement By Williams Fairey Band] – Rodney Newton
- Choir [Hymn Sung by] – The National Retired Life Boat Men's Choral Society
- Conductor [Williams Fairey Band] – Brian Hurdley
- Design – Ian M Cater*
- Drums [Live Drumming] – Donald Johnson
- Featuring – The Williams Fairey Brass Band
- Mixed By – Kevin Paul (tracks: 2), Mark "Spike" Stent* (tracks: 1, 3, 4), The JAMs* (tracks: 2)
- Presenter – Jeremy Deller
- Producer – The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Graham Harrison, Kevin Paul
- Recorded By – Kevin Paul
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Graham Harrison
- Recorded By [Williams Fairey Band] – Richard Scott
- Vocals [1997 What The ***ks Going On Intro] – Gimpo
- Vocals [Rev. Bitumen Hoarfrost] – Mark Manning
- Written-By – Drummond*, Cauty*
All tracks written by Drummond [Warner Chappell Music Ltd] & Cauty [BMG Music Ltd] 1987
Tracks 1, 3 & 4 Mixed @ Olympic, London by Mark 'Spike' Stent.
Track 2 Mixed @ Konk Studios, London by Keven Paul/The Jams
Acid Brass is an artistic concept by Jeremy Deller ©
O Holy Spirit, Who didst brood, Upon the waters dark and rude,
And bid their angry tumult cease, And give, for wild confusion, peace:
O hear us when we cry to thee, For those in peril on the sea.
Jeremy Deller had an idea. The idea evolved. This is the result of that evolution. Part of the evolution included a project entitled Acid Brass involving the The Williams Fairey Band performing acid house anthem "What Time Is Love" originally recorded by The KLF in 1988.
The Williams Fairey Band recorded at Parr Street Studios, Liverpool.
The Justified Ancients Of Mu Mu appear courtesy of The Five. Jimmy Cauty and Bill Drummond appear courtesy of K2 Plant Hire.
"Kick Out The Jams" sample appears with kind permission of MC5 & Elektra Entertainment.
Contains samples from "Theme From Shaft" performed by Isaac Hayes courtesy of Fantasy, Inc.
All original JAMs & KLF samples were taken from the album "1987 [What The ***ks Going On?]" and "Who Killed The Jams?" and the original 1988 Pure Trance version of "What Time Is Love?". Copyright on these is owned by The Sound Of Mu[sic]. ℗&© 1997 Blast First/Mute Records.
Issued in a standard J-card case with insert. Originally issued with a 5"x5" "2K Merchandise" insert tucked inside.
Part of the KLF / Jeremy Deller Presents / The Justified Ancients of Mu Mu family.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5016027901461
- Barcode (Text): 5 016027 901461
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 (Mirrored)): C7432 BFFP 146 CDK · 1:0 [Nimbus logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 (Mirrored)): C7432 BFFP 146 CDK : 1:2 [Nimbus logo]
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L123
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 7Q01
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 2312
I will be out of town from Wednesday Nov. 23 - Monday Nov. 28th. I will leave my inventory up while I'm gone. I may not be able to ship everything before I leave and when I get back it make take a few days for me to catch up on orders. Please be patient if ordering during that time period.
To all my customers:
A friend of mine has taken on listing items from my vast warehouse so if you are familiar with my stock, his listings are from the same batch and do not cross over with any titles I have listed. Same quality, different seller. Check out his listings at:
To all customers. read this info prior to a purchase as it will answer many of the questions you may have, mainly about shipping costs. Please don't place an order and cancel because you haven't bothered to read shipping costs. I've tried to make it clear, but if you don't read it, you need to pay attention.
Payment options are Paypal for all customers and money orders for USA customers only. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Any unpaid orders will be canceled after 7 days for ‘non-payment’ if you have not paid or made other arrangements.
Shipping within the USA is a flat $5 rate for media mail, regardless of order size. All packages sent within the USA are sent with delivery confirmation. If the address being shipped to is within Minnesota (my location) you will be charged 7% sales tax for your order total when checking out using Paypal. I can ship Priority mail if requested but it will be more expensive. I do not offer any kind of overnight shipping.
International Shipping Rates (not including Canada)
All shipping is based on weight, and records can vary greatly in weight (gatefolds, heavy vinyl, etc)., so these shipping rates are approximates but are subject to change depending on the items. International shipping rates can vary greatly from country to country, so these are only APPROXIMATES, not etched in stone. If you have concerns about shipping costs, contact me before you place the order and let me know exactly what items you are ordering. If you place an order first without asking, and then complain about shipping costs, then you are not paying attention!
1st LP Record $22.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
each additional $3.00
1st LP Record $16.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
CDs/45s $10 each additional $3.00
I have had a couple of packages to Slovenia get severely delayed or missing. If you place an order from that country you will need to accept full responsibility for any lost packages. I can no longer guarantee that your post office will deliver them.
If you choose to have it registered it costs $15 extra on top of regular postage to add that service. Once a package goes over 4 LBs in weight the costs go higher as it has to be sent Priority airmail.
Each package comes with a customs # which can be used for limited tracking info. If you want more tracking with a package be prepared to spend a lot more. Registered mail (only available on packages weighing less than 4 LBs) is more expensive but reliable and provides some tracking but it depends on the country of destination providing scanning info to the US post office, which doesn't always happen and varies from country to country. All shipping is based on weight so shipping costs can fluctuate. If you order more than one record to ship outside USA I can quote you shipping costs in advance if you'd like. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer. Keep in mind that airmail usually takes 10-14 days but can take longer. If you can't be patient enough to wait for a package please do not order.
I ship Monday-Friday except for Thursdays when I usually spend the day adding new titles.
Common Abbreviations Used In My Listings (not including Grades)
dj-disc jockey/promo copy
ep-extended play 7"
sm spl-seam split
soc-sticker on cover
sol-sticker on lbl
sops-sticker on picture sleeve
toc-tape on cover
tol-tape on label
wlp-white label promo
woc-writing on cover
wol-writing on label