Queen – Queen II
|A2||Father To Son|
|A3||White Queen (As It Began)|
|A4||Some Day One Day|
|A5||The Loser In The End|
|B2||The Fairy Feller's Master-Stroke|
|B4||The March Of The Black Queen|
|B5||Funny How Love Is|
|B6||The Seven Seas Of Rhye|
- Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – John Deacon
- Castanets [Virtuoso] – Roy Thomas Baker
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept] – Mick Rock, Queen
- Engineer – Mike Stone
- Guitar, Piano, Vocals, Bells – Brian May
- Management – Jack Nelson
- Percussion, Vocals – Roger Meddows-Taylor*
- Photography By, Art Direction – Mick Rock
- Producer – Queen, Robin Geoffrey Cable (tracks: B3, B5), Roy Thomas Baker (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B6)
- Typography – Ridgeway Watt
- Vocals, Piano, Harpsichord – Freddie Mercury
- Written-By – May* (tracks: A1 to A4), Mercury* (tracks: B1 to B6), Taylor* (tracks: A5)
2nd UK edition. Side indicators are still positioned below the spindle hole but '℗1974' is located below the Trident logo on both centre labels. Printed inner sleeve with angled upper corners.
The 1st UK edition Queen II shows '℗1974 Trident Audio Productions Ltd.' as text on both centre labels (1 o'clock).
An intermediate pressing run, Queen II, shows '℗1974 Trident Audio Productions Ltd.' on label A and '℗1974' located below the Trident logo on label B.
On subsequent editions the side indicators are positioned above the centre label tracklist, '℗1974' and publishers below the Trident logo.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, stamped): YAX 4̶7̶3̶6̶ 4735-4U 1 L
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, stamped): YAX 4̶7̶3̶5̶ 4736-4U 2 1 GM
- Other (Printer date code in foldout): 7403 G & L
Returns accepted no quibble ship worldwide any country bulk purchase and discount postage RECORDS CAN BE SEEN AND HEARD HERE https://www.instagram.com/geminirecordsstives/