Rain In The Summertime
Written-By – The Alarm
One Step Closer To Home
Vocals – Dave SharpWritten-By – Sharp*, Twist*
Written-By – The Alarm
|B2||Permanence In Change||4:01|
|B3||Presence Of Love||4:01|
|B4||Only Love Can Set Me Free||4:22|
|B5||Eye Of The Hurricane||3:38|
- Recorded At – Great Linford Manor
- Mixed At – Great Linford Manor
- Mastered At – Master Room
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – I.R.S. Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – I.R.S. Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS, Haarlem – 24-460131
- Manufactured By – CBS, Haarlem
- Bass Guitar, Synthesizer [Bass Synth], Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Eddie MacDonald
- Design, Art Direction – Steve Stretton
- Drums, Computer [Linn Programming], Backing Vocals – Twist*
- Engineer – Tony Platt
- Lead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Dave Sharp
- Lead Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Harmonica – Mike Peters
- Management [Third Light Management] – Ian Wilson (2)
- Mastered By – Arun Chakraverty
- Mixed By – David Leonard
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Gary Wilkinson, Nick Blundell
- Musician [Additional], Piano, Organ [Hammond] – Chris Stainton (tracks: A4, B4, B5)
- Musician [Additional], Piano, Synthesizer [Dx7] – Mark Taylor (7) (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Photography By – Spencer Rowell
- Producer – John Porter, The Alarm
- Programmed By [Programming] – MacDonald*, Porter*, Twist*
- Typography [Typesetting] – APT Photoset Limited
Mastered at 'The Master Room'.
Equipment provided by:
Dan Smith and Graham Stacks (Fender GTR), Guild Guitars, Huang, Mike Hill (Marshall), Fane Speakers, Ken Ashard (Peavey) - Twist plays Tama Drums, Strings provided by Pauline at Rotosound (James Howe Industries)
Comes with coloured printed innerbag, and some releases comes with a I.R.S. promotion sheet
℗ 1987 I.R.S., Records Ltd./© 1987 I.R.S., Records Ltd.
Printed in Holland/Imprimé en Hollande
Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Illegal Music Ltd.
International Record Syndicate, Inc.
2nd [UK]cat# only on labels in brackets.
Runout: Logo is a etched spiral [ ට or 𐐃 ]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 013110
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Price Code: CB 291
- Price Code: 58
- Label Code: LC 7014
- Other (Manufacture code, sleeve and inner sleeve): 24-460131-20
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 24-460131-1
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 24-460131-2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 24-460131-1A-1 [spiral logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 24-460131-1b-1 [spiral logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 2): 24-460131-1A-1 [spiral logo] C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 2): 24-460131-1b-1 [spiral logo] B
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $38.04 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect record. The record should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Mint (M)What does this condition mean?
Well kept and sounds clean with minimal clicks between tracks. Sleeve is pristine. Contains bot the OIS and an the company insert. Punched promo copy. Disco ben tenuto, piccoli clic fra le tracce. Copertina nuova. Contiene la OIS e l'insert della società discografica. Copia promo punzonata.