Eric Clapton – Music From The Motion Picture Soundtrack - Rush
|A2||Tracks And Lines||3:02|
|A4||Kristen And Jim||3:40|
Help Me Up
Backing Vocals – Bill Champlin, Lani Groves, Vaneese ThomasOrgan – Randy KerberPiano – Greg PhillinganesVocals – Eric Clapton
Don't Know Which Way To Go
Organ – Greg PhillinganesPiano – Chuck LeavellVocals, Guitar – Buddy Guy
Tears In Heaven
Drum Machine – Jimmy BralowerHarp [Celtic Harp] – Gayle LevantPedal Steel Guitar – Jay Dee ManessSynthesizer – Randy KerberVocals, Dobro – Eric Clapton
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Mgm-Pathe Communications Co.
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Lacquer Cut At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH37370
- Art Direction – Anthony Goldschmidt
- Bass – Nathan East, Tim Drummond (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Concertmaster – Bruce Dukov (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Contractor – Patty Fidelibus* (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Coordinator [Film Music Coordinator] – Hillary Bratton
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Album Coordinator] – Donna Ranieri
- Design – Heather Laurie, Mark Shoolery
- Drums – Steve Ferrone (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Editor [Film Music Editor] – Jeff Carson (3)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Scott Mabuchi
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ben Fowler, Richard Ornstein, Tom Winslow
- Executive-Producer – Lili Fini Zanuck
- Guitar, Composed By [Original Score], Performer [Original Score] – Eric Clapton
- Keyboards – Greg Phillinganes (tracks: A1 to A7), Randy Kerber (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Management – Roger Forrester
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Alex Haas, Ed Cherney
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Randy Kerber
- Other [Music Clearance] – Celest Ray
- Percussion – Lenny Castro (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
- Photography By – Bruce Birmelin, Lorey Sebastian
- Piano, Organ – Chuck Leavell (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Producer – Russ Titelman
- Production Manager [Production Assistant] – Kayla Ritt Yamada
- Production Manager [Production Associate] – Amos Newman
- Recorded By – Ed Cherney, Jeff DeMorris
- Supervised By [Music Supervision] – Becky Mancuso*, Tim Sexton
- Synthesizer – Robbie Kondor (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Technician [Guitar Tech Advisor] – Lee Dickson
Contain the original version of "Tears In Heaven"
RSD Exclusive Release
Limited to 3000
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 0093624911074
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 91107 4
- Other (Sticker): 1-26794 (K1)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): 0093624311074 BH37370-01A 1-26794-A CB
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): 0093624311074 BH37370-01B 1-26794-B CB
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.