|1||Allt Har Sin Timme (Till Mina Dottrar)||5:20|
|2||Jag Vill Inte Va' Fattig||2:49|
|3||Jag Spelade För Dårarna||3:37|
|4||Den Enda Vägen||6:35|
|5||Just I Den Här Sekunden||5:15|
|6||Fråga Guillermo Marquez Jara||3:54|
|7||Jag Slipar Knivar||4:02|
|8||Tiderna Är Hårda||4:19|
|10||En Sång Till Modet||4:00|
Det Här Är Ditt Land
Translated By – Mikael WieheWritten-By – Woody Guthrie
- Accordion – Bernt Andersson (tracks: 8)
- Acoustic Guitar – Mikael Wiehe (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 11)
- Backing Vocals – Peter Clemmedson (tracks: 4, 6, 9), Povel Randén (tracks: 4, 6, 9)
- Bass – Arne Franck (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9), Thomas Nyberg (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 11)
- Clarinet – Carl-Johan Stjernström (tracks: 10)
- Cornet – Jonas Wiik (tracks: 10)
- Drums – Per-Ove Kellgren (tracks: 4, 5, 8, 9), Pontus Snibb (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 7, 11)
- Electric Guitar – Pelle Jernryd (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 7, 9, 11), Peter Clemmedson (tracks: 4, 5)
- French Horn – Hans Svensson (tracks: 10)
- Harmonica – Bernt Andersson (tracks: 2, 7)
- Lap Steel Guitar – Pelle Jernryd (tracks: 4, 6)
- Layout – Karl-Magnus/HFDP*
- Management – United Stage*
- Mastered By – Peter In de Betou
- Music By, Text By – Mikael Wiehe (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Organ – Povel Randén (tracks: 5)
- Percussion – Hans Åkerhjelm* (tracks: 6), Mikael Wiehe (tracks: 9), Pontus Snibb (tracks: 6)
- Photography By – Per-Anders Jörgensen, Pierre Fauvelle
- Piano – Bernt Andersson (tracks: 1, 3, 6, 10), Povel Randén (tracks: 4, 9 )
- Producer – Mikael Wiehe
- Recorded By – Martin Hennel
- Synthesizer – Bernt Andersson (tracks: 11), Hans Åkerhjelm* (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 9)
- Trombone – Gunnar Eneroth (tracks: 10)
- Vocals – Mikael Wiehe
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24352 56432 3
- Rights Society: bel/BIEM BIEM/n©b
- Matrix / Runout: 7243 5256432 [DCM Sweden Logo] 10030223
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L051
- Mould SID Code: none
I am forced to rebuild my shipping policies into automatic such and everything is still a bit unsure. Be patient.
Dont be afraid to use the make offer-function. Im reasonable =)
# Buyer pays for shipping!
# Regard condition of cases. I dont grade the jewel cases but the inserts. I replace broken or REALLY ugly ones. However if jewelcases have some kind of unique feature like digipack, another color or bearing a sticker this information is provided and jewel case condition is rated as well.
# CDs are shipped with cases if buyer doesnt ask me to ship
# Im sending with regular airmail to keep down costs. Trackable sendings are more expensive but feel free to ask. Sendings can get lost in the mail. Ensure your adress is correct in your discogs profile. I can not be held responsible for sendings lost by the post. Sadly it happens.
# Shipping several CDs without jewelcases can save you some money, please ask !
# I always pack well with recycled cardboard sides and tape.
# Please look at my other records for sale to save shipping money.
# Double CD counts as 2 items.
Now accordning to discogs shipping policies.
Kind Regards Fredrikhc
Recommended from this seller
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect disc. It should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
In perfect condition!