- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epic Records
- Copyright (c) – Funkytowngrooves
- Manufactured For – Funkytowngrooves USA
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Produced For – Sunshine Sound Productions, Inc.
- Recorded At – George Massenburg Studios
- Recorded At – Sunshine Sound Enterprises, Inc.
- Mixed At – Sunshine Sound Enterprises, Inc.
- Remastered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Arranged By – Harry Wayne Casey & Richard Finch
- Arranged By [Assistance] – Beverly Champion, Deryl Lampkin, Fermin Goytisolo, Gary King (6), Greg Robinson*, Jimmie "Bo" Horne*
- Arranged By [Horns & Strings] – Mike Lewis (7) (tracks: 10)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Jerry Hey, Larry Hall
- Backing Vocals – Beverly Champion, Deborah Carter, Derrise King*, Gary King (6), Harry Wayne Casey, Teri Desario (tracks: 4)
- Bass Clarinet – Whit Sidener (tracks: 10)
- Coordinator [Artist / Musician Interviews] – Randy Mahon
- Coordinator [Reissue] – Jeff James
- Coordinator [Release] – Craig Turnbull
- Design [Reissue Package] – Roger Williams (14)
- Engineer – Milan Bogdan
- Engineer [Horns; Assistant] – Barbara Rooney
- Engineer [Horns] – David Leonard
- Flute – Christine Nield (tracks: 10)
- French Horn – Ken Wadenpfuhl (tracks: 10)
- Harp – Stacey Berkley
- Liner Notes, Research – Michael P. Coleman
- Mixed By – Richard Finch & Harry Wayne Casey*, Milan Bogdan
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Bill Darlington (2)
- Musician [Rhythm] – Fermin Goytisolo, Gary King (6), Harry Wayne Casey, Jimmie "Bo" Horne*, James Magnole*, Richard Finch, Steven Gordon*
- Oboe – Neal Bonsanti (tracks: 10)
- Producer – Harry W. Casey & Richard Finch*
- Production Manager [Reissue] – Matt Murphy (4)
- Reissue Producer – Tony Calvert
- Remastered By – Sean Brennan (2)
- Remix – John Luongo (tracks: 1 to 3, 11 to 16)
- Saxophone – Gary Herbig
- Transferred By – Mark Wilder
- Trombone – Bill Reichenbach (2)
- Trumpet – Jerry Hey
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 10736 02164 0
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-1074399 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L327
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50BJ
Seller's Shipping Information
Buyer pays for shipping
Payment must be done within 7 days
SAVE ON SHIPPING:ORDER MORE ITEMS AT ONCE
I WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE, but To BRAZIL, MEXICO & SOUTH AFRICA only registered with Tracking
Because of too many parcels are lost to those countries.
FROM JANUARY 1ST 2018 DUTCH POSTNL HAS RAISED THEIR PRICES AGAIN, MAINLY AFFECTING THE POSTAL PRICES OF SINGLE CD'S
TO SAVE ON SHIPPING I CAN ALWAYS SENT CD'S WITHOUT CASES.
SHIPPING COSTS NETHERLANDS:
1-2 CD's : € 4,00
1-3 Cd's (With Tracking) : € 4.50
4-100 Cd's : € 6.95
4-100 Cd's (Registered): € 8.60
1-50x 10"-12"-LP : € 6.95
Registered Parcel : € 8.60
Austria,Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden
1-3x Cd: €8.00 (101-350 Grams Incl. Package)
4-15x Cd: € Signed For with tracking: € 16.00
1-5x 10"-12"-LP: Signed For with Tracking: € 15.50)
The Rest of Europe (Excluding Russia)
1-3x CD : € 8.00 (101-350 Grams Incl. Package)
4-15x CD: Signed For With Tracking:€ 21.00)
1-5x 10"-12"-LP: Signed For with Tracking: € 21.00)
REST OF THE WORLD (Including Russia):
1-3× CD : € 8.00 (101-350 Grams Incl. Package)
4-15x CD: Signed For with Tracking: € 27.00)
1-5x 10"-12"-LP: Signed For Withh Tracking: € 27 00)
These are the prices from Dutch PostNL as from 2018
REMEMBER Save on shipping and combine orders, 1 record is the same shipping price as up to 5 records
A 2-cd-set counts as 2 cd's , a 3 cd set counts as 3 cd's and so on
A Double Vinyl set Counts as 2 records and so on
If you want a shipment over 2 kg or do you have any other questions please contact me.
I try to be in contact as soon as possible,but within 24 hours.
Normally Sunday is my day Off, so if you have a question or an order it could be that you don't hear from me until Monday morning.
All items are sent well-packaged. I will post Mondays Until Fridays
Carriage is at buyers risk if there are breakages or lost parcels.
However i will give every assistance to make a claim on your behalf to Dutch Royal Mail.
If You wish to protect your purchase further you should ask for additional Insurance to be added for registered delivery, Please Ask
In case of damage in the post please send back parcels in Original packaging.
In case of delays in the post please be patient as claims can only be made after 25 days.
I strongly advice for high valued items to let your purchase sent registered and with Track & Trace. You then can follow your parcel.
If you have any questions please ask, i will be of every assistance
All records & cd's are graded visually under Light
As i do sell new releases and sometimes have more than one copy it could be that after your purchase the same record will be re-listed again