Masters Of Reality – Sunrise On The Sufferbus
|1||She Got Me (When She Got Her Dress On)||2:47|
|5||Ants In The Kitchen||3:22|
Written-By – Googe
|8||100 Years (Of Tears In The Wind)||4:06|
|14||The Moon In Your Pocket||3:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – EMI Records Group North America
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Mixed At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Mixed At – Skip Saylor Recording
- Mixed At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Hollywood Sound Recorders
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Mixed At – Cherokee Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- Pressed By – Capitol Jax
- Cello – Simeon Pillich
- Co-producer [Additional Co-production] – Jason Corsaro (tracks: 2, 5, 13)
- Co-producer [Additional Co-production], Engineer – Jason Corsaro
- Co-producer [Additional Co-production], Tape [Tape Editing], Guitar [Backing Guitar] – Daniel Rey
- Design, Art Direction – Kosh Brooks Design
- Engineer – Brian Jenkins, Jim Ball, Jim Scott, Joe Barresi, Martin Schmelzle
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Jeff Sheehan, Louie Turan
- Harmonica – John "J.R." Russo*
- Illustration – Chris Goss, Sarajane Hartwell
- Layout – King Buffalo Graphics
- Management [Career Direction] – Carr / Sharpe Entertainment Services
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Photography By – Johan Vogel
- Piano – Ron Jeffries
- Producer, Bass, Backing Vocals – Googe
- Producer, Drums [Ludwig], Cymbal [Zildjian], Vocals [Prose], Backing Vocals, Tape [Tape Editing] – Ginger Baker
- Producer, Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Chris Goss
- Written-By – Goss* (tracks: 1 to 14), Baker* (tracks: 2, 5, 9, 13)
Manufactured by Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol-EMI Music Inc., Hollywood And Vine Streets, Hollywood, CA.
Recorded and mixed at Sound City, Skip Saylor, Hollywood Sound, Echo Park and Cherokee Studios in Los Angeles, CA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9463-21976-2 7
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: PRS
- Other (On rear cover and disc): F2-21976
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 21976-2 MO L2A28F Y 1-2-6 CAPITOL JAX
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 21976-2 MO L2A28F Y 1-2-4 CAPITOL JAX
ALL: $0.98 Minimum total for orders, Shouldn't be an issue, but sometimes I may price things really cheap to clear out some space. Please make sure your address is updated and valid if paying via Paypal, as I do not edit what you gave PayPal. If you pay through Discogs, I am shipping to the address they give me.
U.S. SHIPPING: $3.98 all-you-can-eat shipping (media mail) in the U.S. Any amount, any formats. None of this "$1 per additional" nonsense.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: The US Postal Service now requires any packages to go as at least US First Class Package rate, which is usually $14 for 1-2 CD's/7"'s and $24 for 1 LP. But contact me before buying to verify. Regarding international shipping, I will provide a USPS tracking number, but that will not track it to the point of delivery. I'm more than happy to send to whatever country you are in, but I do not offer refunds on international orders for any reason, including if the package is lost in the international postal system or your countries postal system. If you are intrested in alternate arrangements (no jewel case, etc), shoot me an email.
GRADING: I am not an expert. I think I grade pretty conservatively. But it's all subjective. If there are no notes, then I do not think there is anything notable in addition to the condition stated. I try not to send broken jewel cases (unless it's a double CD or something with a jewel case not easily replaceable), but some may be old or dirty. The jewel case is not factored into my grade. If you have issues with anything, contact me and I'm sure we can work it out.
OFFERS: I'm much more likely to accept offers, especially on lower priced items, if you plan on buying multiple items.
SHELLAC RECORDS: I do my best to pack these as carefully as possible. But they are very fragile, and I do not guarantee they will survive shipping. No refunds for broken shellac records, so buyer beware. If you are in the San Diego, we can arrange a pickup.
PACKAGING: I recycle packaging whenever possible.