Pearl Jam – Ten
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Distributed By – Epic
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Remixed At – Southern Tracks
- Remastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Produced For – Worlds End America Inc
- Published By – Write Treatage Music
- Published By – Innocent Bystander
- Published By – Jumpin' Cat Music
- Published By – Scribing C-ment Songs
- Published By – 3 Kick Heads
- A&R – Michael Goldstone
- Art Direction, Artwork [Concept], Design – Andy Fischer, Eddie Vedder, Jeff Ament
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Eddie Vedder, Steve Pitstick
- Bass [Basses] – Jeff Ament
- Cello – Walter Gray
- Drums – Dave Krusen
- Engineer – Nick Didia (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Adrian Moore (3) (tracks: A1 to B5), Billy Bowers (tracks: C1 to D5), Dave Hillis (tracks: A1 to B5), Don Gilmore (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Tablan (tracks: C1 to D5), Tom Tapley (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Guitar [Guitars] – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Legal [Attorney] – Richard Leher
- Lyrics By – Vedder*
- Management – Kelly Curtis
- Management [Agent, Triad] – Don Mueller*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Mixed By – Tim Palmer (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Music By – Krusen* (tracks: B5), Vedder* (tracks: B1, B2, B5), Ament* (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3 to B5), McCready* (tracks: B5), Gossard* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Performer [Fire Extinguisher, Pepper Shaker] – Tim Palmer
- Photography By [Photos] – Lance Mercer
- Piano, Organ, Percussion – Rick Parashar
- Producer – Pearl Jam, Rick Parashar
- Remastered By  – Bob Ludwig (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Remix – Brendan O'Brien (tracks: C1 to D5)
- Vocals – Eddie Vedder
Comes with LP-sized round cardboard inlet printed on both sides (see pics)
Front sleeve hype sticker attached to shrinkwrap reads;-
pearl jam - ten
180-Gram Audiophile Pressing.
LP1 - Ten: The groundbreaking debut album. Newly Remastered for vinyl - featuring "Alive".
LP2 - Ten Redux: Brand New Remixes by Brendan O'Brien!
Rear sleeve has track listings & barcode printed on a laminated sticker attached to shrinkwrap.
All songs ©1991 Write Treatage Music/Innocent Bystander/Jumpin' Cat Music/Scribing C-Ment Songs/3 Kick Heads (ASCAP).
© 1991, 2009 Sony Music Entertainment.
"Ten" - Mixed for Worlds End (America) Inc.
Recorded at London Bridge Studios, Seattle - March/April 1991.
Mixed at Ridge Farm Studios, Dorking, England - June 1991.
Remastered 2008 at Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME.
"Ten Redux" - Remixed at Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering , Portland, ME.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed Rear Sticker): 8 8697-41302-1 5
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 886974130215
- Barcode (Printed on Black Sticker): 88697413021-S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched A side): 88697 37587-1A-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched B side): 88697 37587-1B-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-2 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, Etched D side): 88697 37587-2D-RE-1 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched A side): 88697375871A-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched B side): 88697-37587-1B RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched C side): 88697 37587-2C-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2, Etched D side): 88697-37587-2D-RE-10 WG/NRP ⓤ
- Rights Society: ASCAP
Registered mail only-no exceptions,please.
Payment must be cleared within 4 days of invoicing ,otherwise orders are automatically cancelled.
If you are in doubt,please ask for shipping quotes and details BEFORE placing your order.
Shipping cost depends on weight and destination, not number of items
Double albums count as 2 items, likewise triple albums as 3 items and so on.
Note: All records are cleaned on a professional Record Cleaning Machine prior to shipping (if not sealed)
All records are shipped in cardboard mailers with extra pads, in protective outer sleeves,out of jackets(if not sealed)and printed inner sleeves to avoid seam splits.
Combining more than one item is recommended in order to save in shipping cost per item.
All prices are in euro(€)
1 LP(not gatefold or 180g) (12"):€12 (up to 500grs)(Registered)
1 -3 LPs (over 500g - up to 1kg) -€14
3-5 LPs(1kg - up to 2kgs)- €19
1 Cd or 7" Single (Registered): €8
U.S.A. AND REST OF THE WORLD
1 LP(not gate fold or 180g vinyl) :€15 (up to 500grs) - Registered
1-3 LPs(501g -1kg) : €20 Registered
3-5 LPs(1kg - 2kgs)- €30 Registered
1 Cd or 7" Single : €10 -(Registered)
Gate-fold LPs or heavy ones count as two
For Each Additional Cd or 7" Single Add 2.00 €
All shipping rates include packaging & handling cost.
(Shipping is proceeded within 1-3 business days)
Notice for buyers from Australia:
10% tax will be added to the value of the order to comply with the new Australian GST Tax Law
I have no responsibility for loss or damaged parcels by the Post Service..In case the buyer wants the items insured (if eligible in your country)has to pay the cost for it.Insurance fees will be estimated for each purchase individually.
In case that you are not satisfied with the item received,contact me to see how we can work things out
There is also the option of Bank Transfer for European countries.For orders under 100 euros 4 euro more is added (what the bank is charging for the transaction)
I basically grade records visually. In some cases I play-grade them.
I do not grade cd jewel cases,only the artwork
I always double-check the condition when proceeding an order.You can ask me for the exact condition or more details,before placing your order.
I cannot be held responsible for customs/import fees that your country may require.This is the buyer's responsibility.
I give Feedback as soon as I receive it
By placing an order you agree with the above terms.
All sales are final.
In case of returns,buyer pays return shipping.
Orders above 350 euros via Bank Transfer for EU
4 Ευρω σαν δεμα για απεριοριστο αριθμο αντικειμενων μεχρι 2 κιλα
Πληρωμη μονο μεσω Paypal η μεσω τραπεζης κατοπιν συνεννοησης,η αντικαταβολη δεν γινεται δεκτη