Avril Lavigne – Sk8er Boi
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Published By – Avril Lavigne Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Hollylodge Music
- Published By – Rainbow Fish
- Published By – Mr. Spock Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Tix Music
- Published By – Ferry Hill Songs
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress USA – BD546-01
- A&R – Joshua Sarubin
- Design – Jeff Schulz
- Drums – Victor Indruizzo*
- Executive-Producer – Antonio "LA" Reid*
- Guitar – Corky James
- Management – Nettwerk Management
- Mixed By – Tom Lord-Alge
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Femio Hernandez
- Photography By – Kharen Hill
- Producer, Arranged By, Recorded By – The Matrix (2)
- Recorded By [Drums] – Mark Howard
- Vocals [Additional] – The Matrix (2)
- Written-By – Avril Lavigne, The Matrix (2)
PROMO ONLY. NOT FOR SALE.
Manufactured in U.S.A.
℗ + © 2002
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L228
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1021
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS USA ARPCD5162 BD546-01
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com