Charles Wright And The Watts 103rd Street Band* – Wine / Nobody (Tellin' Me 'Bout My Baby)
- Producer, Arranged By – Charles Wright
Track B: Sherman-Wright Pub. Co. / WB Music Corp. ASCAP
On label rim:
Warner Bros. Records Inc., a subsidiary and licensee of Warner Bros. Inc. Made in U.S.A. [All caps]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): (PCA 0035RE1)S
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): (PCA 0393RE1)S
Seller's Shipping Information
Welcome to Stevie's 45s and More! Our listings exactly match the releases, guaranteed!
100s of 45s currently listed • Find Us on Facebook
What You Want • Rare Items (Very Rare) • Priced Under $5 • Make an Offer
ASK ANY QUESTION OR REQUEST ANY PIC — We will happily reply within 24 hours.
(Let's avoid order snafus - please ask questions before ordering)
WE SHIP WITHIN TWO BUSINESS DAYS OF PAYMENT (Monday-Friday, postal holidays excluded)
We have all our inventory close at hand and ready to ship to you!
SHIPPING DISCOUNTS! (updated September 6, 2015)
If your order subtotal is $35 or more...
• U.S. Domestic buyers get FREE Media Mail shipping (upgraded to First-Class if possible) or $3.00 off Priority.
If the invoice is automatic (not manually issued by us), discounts will be refunded after the invoice is paid.
GENERAL SHIPPING INFO (updated September 6, 2015):
• We package and ship our 45s to ensure they arrive in the best possible condition. We maintain a 100% unbroken record (heh) of shipping records without any damage whatsoever.
• We use the very sturdy standard box record mailers as a rule, and only reuse such mailers (one time only) if they are in great shape (it's how we keep shipping prices down).
• We also place each 45 in a plastic sleeve, add at least two layers of stiffeners and at least one layer of bubble wrap to every package.
• Last, we affix a sticker to the outside reading "Fragile - Heat Sensitive Contents - Do Not Leave in Direct Sunlight!!".
SHIPPING PRICES (updated January 22-31, 2018 - USPS shipping prices increased; volume shipping pricing simplified):
Note: Shipping prices are based on postage, packaging costs and related handling expenses. As our shipping prices are carefully calibrated to be minimal and fair, they are non-negotiable. However, we are happy to answer any question you may have about them.
- U.S. Domestic:
• USPS First-Class (includes tracking):
$3.75 for 1 or 2 45s, $4.25 for 3 or more 45s up to 15.99 oz.
* USPS Media Mail (includes tracking):
$4.25 for any number of 45s
FREE Media Mail shipping if your order subtotal is $35 or more (upgraded to First-Class if possible)
• Priority Mail (1-biz-day turnaround, includes tracking) is USPS postage quote plus $2.
$3 off Priority Mail shipping if your order subtotal is $35 or more
Extra Security Option: All Priority Mail shipments of 1-2 45s are shipped with a bubble-padded envelope containing a standard record mailer with its own stiffeners and bubble wrap on the inside.
ORDER & PAYMENT INFO (updated January 31, 2018 - Revised policy for large orders - Now no additional shipping charges for extra boxes!):
How to pay.
• PayPal: With PayPal, you can pay directly with PayPal funds, use a credit/debit card, or issue an eCheck (note: time of payment re: handling for shipping is considered to be when the eCheck clears).
• Cashier's Check/Money Order: Please inform us with a message on the order page if you intend to pay using this method. Money orders must be issued by USPS or Western Union only!
When to pay. Invoices must be paid within 7 days of the order, unless you have contacted us and we agree to a longer period. If no payment is received or no payment arrangements are made within 7 days of the order, the order will be canceled, and any payments made after the cancellation will be refunded. Ordinarily we will not contact you to remind you to pay for your purchase.
Ordering a lot of 45s? Depending upon availability of shipping boxes, large orders may sometimes have to be split into separate boxes, but no additional shipping charges will be added. Boxes used for large orders may not be regular record mailers but we (as always) will pack them for secure shipping. Note again that if your order subtotal is $35 or more, we'll ship via Media Mail for FREE no matter how many boxes its takes.
Order total >=$100? Orders totaling $100 or more are invoiced manually. For these orders, if you have fewer than 10 positive ratings or an overall rating under 90%, you may be asked to pay for insurance and/or some form of guaranteed delivery. If you think this applies to you, please inquire about this before you order. (Note: this policy also applies to multiple orders made around the same time that would naturally be combined.)
Combining separate orders. If you wish to combine shipments from separate orders, we will do so only for orders made within a 7-day period unless we have approved a request you make to extend this period.
Shipping address confirmation. If you have a shipping address that isn't confirmed by PayPal, or your Discogs and PayPal addresses don't match, we may require some form of written confirmation by you before we ship. Handling time may be extended as necessary to accommodate this.
Alternative shipping address. We do not ship to addresses not provided in your PayPal or Discogs accounts.
Registered shipments. If you want your order to be shipped by registered mail, please contact us before you order to get a shipping price quote, which will include the registered mail fee and possible extra packaging costs. Any order sent this way must be invoiced manually.
We reserve the right in special cases to modify or cancel an order that we feel is financially risky. For instance, if a buyer without any feedback places a very expensive order, they should expect that we will request additional funds to cover insurance and/or some form of guaranteed delivery. If you think that your order may appear to be "high risk" in any way, it's best to contact us before you complete your order. We'll be happy to work with you.
For additional info on shipping, as well as info on grading, packaging, returns and refunds, please check out our profile.
BROWSE MORE OF OUR ITEMS
Browse by genre: Blues • Electronic • Folk, World & Country • Funk / Soul • Hip Hop • Jazz • Latin • Non-Music • Pop • Reggae • Rock • Stage & Screen
Selected styles: Blues Rock • Disco • Funk • Glam • Garage Rock • New Wave • Prog Rock • Psych Rock • Rockabilly • Southern Rock
Browse by decade: 1950s • 1960s • 1970s • 1980s • 1990s/2000s