Bowie* – The Singles 1969-1993
- Compilation Producer – Jeff Rougvie
- Design – Reiner Design Consultants, Inc.
- Mastered By – Dr. Toby Mountain*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Peter Gabriel (2)
- Producer – Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley (tracks: 2-15, 2-16), David Bowie (tracks: 1-05 to 1-13, 1-15 to 2-14, 2-16 to 2-19), Dave Richards* (tracks: 2-17, 2-18), Derek Bramble (tracks: 2-13, 2-14), Giorgio Moroder (tracks: 2-09), Gus Dudgeon (tracks: 1-01), Harry Maslin (tracks: 1-15 to 1-17), Hugh Padgham (tracks: 2-13, 2-14), Ken Scott (tracks: 1-02 to 1-11), Nile Rodgers (tracks: 2-10 to 2-12, 2-19), Queen (tracks: 2-08), Tony Visconti (tracks: 1-14, 1-17 to 2-07)
- Written-By – Brian Eno (tracks: 2-01 to 2-04), David Bowie (tracks: 1-01 to 1-09, 1-11 to 2-14, 2-16 to 2-19)
Rykodisc catalogue number on CD spine and booklet.
BMG Direct Marketing catalogue number on rear of case in place of barcode.
Both catalogue numbers on both CD's.
Mfd. for BMG Direct Marketing, Inc. under license.
This compilation ℗ & © 1993 David Bowie/MainMan SA.
Manufactured and marketed by Rykodisc under exclusive license.
Printed in the USA.
Manufactured in Canada.
CD's made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: D201659D1 01%
- Matrix / Runout: D201659D2 01@
US (Media Mail with Tracking)
CDs/Cass/LPs/12”: Flat rate shipping for USA, ship as many items as you like for $5.00 (FREE SHIPPING if order is over $100)
CANADA (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $17.00; 4-5 records $26.00; 6-7 records $38.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $11.00; 3-9 discs $26.00
INTERNATIONAL (First Class Package International Service with Tracking)
LP/12”: 1-3 records $25.00; 4-5 records $36.00; 6-7 records $51.00; 8+ records have to be sent via Priority International shipping (price on request)
CDs/Cass: 1-2 discs $15.00; 3-9 discs $25.00
ALL RECORDS PACKAGED SAFELY & SECURELY with a sturdy cardboard record mailer and corrugated filler pad(s). Note that shipping charges include 'handling' which involves pulling, inspecting, packing, and shipping time as well as the materials including box, tape and ink. Hypersonic Records is NOT responsible for items lost or damaged while in transit with the United States Post Office. Shipping amounts are per record - 2xLP count as 2 records, 3xLP count as 3 records, etc. CD jewel cases are not graded unless unique to the release. (i.e. digipacks, etc.) We can ship with or without CD cases, just let us know if you don't want the CD case (We will ship the whole thing if not noted)
FEEDBACK & COMMUNICATION: Please feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns.
ORDER ISSUE: If for any reason you have an issue with an order let us know as soon as possible.
LEAVE FEEDBACK! If you are happy with your order, please leave some positive feedback and we will do the same for you. If you are not happy with your order please let us know BEFORE you decide to leave negative feedback; your business is important to us and we promise to work with you to resolve any issues to your satisfaction.
Listen to selections of our electronic dance music 24/7/365 via http://HypersonicRadio.com