Augustus Pablo – Earth's Rightful Ruler
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shanachie Records Corp.
- Manufactured By – Shanachie Records Corp.
- Distributed By – Shanachie Records Corp.
- Produced For – Rockers Productions
- Produced For – Pablo Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Channel One Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Harry J's Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Harry J's Recording Studio
- Bass – Flabba Holt*, Jah Bunny, Junior Dan, Robbie Shakespeare
- Drums – Albert Malawi, Santa Davis*, Horsemouth Wallace*, Style Scott
- Engineer, Mixed By – Barnabas, Sylvian Morris (Original Scientist)*
- Lead Guitar – Chinna*
- Organ – Steele*
- Percussion – Garth Swaby, Ras Menilik Dacosta*, Sidney Wolf*, Teo Benjamin
- Piano – Steele*
- Producer, Piano, Organ, Melodica, Strings – Augustus Pablo
- Rhythm Guitar – Bingy Bunny, Fazel Pendergrass*
- Vocals – Hugh Mundell
- Written-By, Arranged By – H. Swaby*
NEW YORK TIMES
".... 'Earth's Rightful Ruler' is denser and more complex than anything else Mr. Pablo has done .... it will almost certainly be an exceptionally influential album, not just within reggae, but within funk and rock as well."
- Robert Palmer
© 1983 Shanachie Records Corp.
SEEK JAH FIRST
Printed in Canada (Jacket)
(Notes on Back Cover)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): PBL-1005-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): PBL-1005-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout etched): PBL-1005 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout etched): PBL-1005 B
Seller's Shipping Information
POSTAGE RATES FOR STANDARD SHIPPING (NOT TRACKED, TRACKING ONLY AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST)
1 x 7" / CD = £2.00
1 x 10" / 12" = £4.50
1 x 7" / CD = £5.00
1 x 10" / 12" = £7.00
REST OF THE WORLD
1 x 7" / CD = £6.00
1 x 10" / 12" = £9.00