Bass Guitar – Hugh HopperSynthesizer [Additional] – Laurence Scott
|9||Mr.M's Picture (2001 Remix)||4:55|
|10||Crunch Cake (2001 Remix)||3:56|
|11||Black Sand (2001 Remix)||5:58|
|12||Deep End (2001 Remix)||8:20|
- Acoustic Bass – Neville Whitehead
- Bass Guitar – Dan K. Brown
- Coordinator [CD Artwork Coordinator] – Masashi Yamashita
- Drums – Nigel Morris
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Gary Boyle
- Engineer [Assistant] – Geoff Leach, Neil Ross, Steve Tayler*
- Engineer, Mixed By – Jerry Smith
- Liner Notes [Japanese] – 松井 巧*
- Percussion – Morris Pert
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer – Frank Roberts
- Piano, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Synthesizer [String], Clavinet, Vocals – Zoe Kronberger
- Producer, Mixed By – Robin Lumley
- Remastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Yoshiro Kuzumaki
- Written-By – F. Roberts* (tracks: 2, 10), G. Boyle* (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 9, 12), H. Hopper* (tracks: 7), L. Scott* (tracks: 5), N. Morris* (tracks: 4, 11), Z. Kronberger* (tracks: 3)
24 bit remaster 2005.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4571136371419
- Matrix / Runout: AIRAC-1152 1R V
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L235
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI 4011
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Regarding Greek test pressings, I don't think that more than 20 of each have been made. The Greek 7" test pressings come all in plain white sleeves.
ALL my Greek-pressed 7"s come with their matching generic company sleeves (7"s on MAM, ARISTA, RIVIERA, CUBE, CARRERE and a few others were issued in plain white sleeves, some others have been issued in different company sleeves than the label says, for example 60's EPIC 7"s have been issued in MUSIC-BOX sleeves) unless they were released with picture sleeves and so come with these. These Greek-pressed 7"s (and also quite some of the Greek-pressed LP's as well) have been stored in old warehouses, old record shops and private collections for decades, therefore many of them, especially the older ones, have gathered more or less dust through the years and need GOOD CLEANIG. Dust has NOTHING TO DO with the actual condition of the records.
ALL my records (LP'S, 12's, 10"s, 7"s) are stored in plastic bags for protection.
As a MINT fanatic myself I always try to find items in the best possible condition. My grading is VISUAL under strong light or even direct sunlight and as careful and accurate as possible, however as a human being, some time something might escape me.
A) The cost for packing is:
For 7"s, CD's, cassettes, DVD's 0.50 EURO
For LP's, 10"s, 12"s maxi-singles / EP's 1 EURO
B) The cost for registered shipping (I send ONLY registered WITH tracking number) as it's set by the Greek Post Office is:
up to 3 kg. 2.60 EUROS
2) EEC COUNTRIES and also LUXEMBURG, SWITZERLAND, ICELAND, NORWAY
up to 200 gr. 6.05 EUROS (one 7" / one CD)
up to 500 gr. 8.40 EUROS (1 LP / 12" with single sleeve)
up to 1 kg. 11.20 EUROS (1 heavy vinyl LP, 1 LP or 12" with gatefold sleeve, 2-3 LP's / 12"s)
up to 2 kg. 16.50 EUROS (4-7 LP's / 12"s)
3) NON-EEC COUNTRIES and REST OF THE WORLD
up to 200 gr. 6.30 EUROS (one 7" / one CD)
up to 500 gr. 9.20 EUROS (1 LP / 12" with single sleeve)
up to 1 kg. 15 EUROS (1 heavy vinyl LP, 1 LP or 12" with gatefold sleeve, 2-3 LP's / 12"s)
up to 2 kg. 27.50 EUROS (4-7 LP's / 12"s)
The buyer is responsible for paying the packing + registered shipping costs.
I combine packing + shipping costs for more than 1 items.
NOTE: 1) The payment via Bank Transfer in the "PAYMENT METHODS" section must be done to the name "GEORGIOS TSOLAKOS" and means another 3 EUROS Bank charge for the buyer
2) Στην Ελλάδα ΔΕΝ στέλνω με αντικαταβολή