Fatback* – Is This The Future?
|A1||Is This The Future?
Written-By – Gerry Thomas
|A2||Double Love Affair
Backing Vocals – Linda Blakely, Robin DunnWritten-By – Johnny Flippin, Michael Walker
Written-By – Evelyn Thomas, Gerry Thomas
|A4||Funky Aerobics (Body Movement)
Backing Vocals – Carole SylvanWritten-By – Bill Curtis
|B1||Up Against The Wall
Written-By – Bill Curtis, Maureen Reid
|B2||Finger Lickin' Good
Written-By – Gerry Thomas, Linda Blakely
Guitar – Deborah KnappWritten-By – Johnny Flippin, Michael Walker
|B4||The Girl Is Fine (So Fine)
Written-By – Bill Curtis, Gerry Thomas
- Produced For – Fatback Productions
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – 39th Street Music Studio
- Remixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Art Direction [A.D.], Design – Bob Heimall*
- Artwork [Collage Artwork] – Craig Mock
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Johnny Flippin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Billy Miranda, Richard Kaye
- Guitar – Herb Smith
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Gerry Thomas
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Keyboards – Michael (Miguel) Walker*
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Mixed By – Gerry Thomas, Ron Saint Germain*
- Percussion, Sequenced By [Oberheim Dmx] – Bill Curtis
- Producer – Bill Curtis, Gerry Thomas
- Programmed By [Memory Moog] – Robbie Kondor
- Recorded By – Ron Saint Germain*
- Saxophone, Flute – Ed Jackson
Manufactured and marketed by PolyGram Records, Inc.
Recorded at Right Track Studios and Thirty-Ninth Street Studios, New York, NY
All songs remixed at Right Track Studios
Mastered at Frankford Wayne Mastering Labs, New York, NY
© ℗ 1983 PolyGram Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Pressing Plant ID): 72
- Rights Society: BMI ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): SP-1-6738-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): SP-1-6738-BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout etched and stamped (complete)): SP-1-6738-AS Mastered by Frankford/Wayne New York Herbie Jr. :-) PRC-1-12
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout etched and stamped (complete)): SP-1-6738-BS F/W Herbie Jr. :-) PRC-1-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout Stamped): Mastered by Frankford/Wayne New York
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.