The Doobie Brothers
Takin' It To The Streets
|A1||Wheels Of Fortune
Drums [Additional] – Richie HaywardWritten-By – John Hartman
|A2||Takin' It To The Streets
Organ – Jesse Butler
|A3||8th Avenue Shuffle||4:39|
Viola – Novi*
Vocals – Maria Muldaur
|B2||For Someone Special
Written-By – Tiran Porter
|B3||It Keeps You Runnin'||4:20|
|B4||Turn It Loose
Written-By – Tom Johnston
|B5||Carry Me Away||4:09|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Lansdowne Music
- Published By – Skunkster Pub.
- Published By – Flat Lizard Music
- Published By – Tauripin Tunes
- Published By – Maybe Music (2)
- Published By – Windecor Music
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound Recorders
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Art Direction – Ed Thrasher
- Congas – Bobby La Kind*
- Coordinator [Production] – Beth Naranjo
- Engineer – Donn Landee
- Horns – Andrew Love, Jack Hale*, James Mitchell, Lewis Collins (2), Wayne Jackson
- Management – Bruce Cohn
- Performer – Jeff "Skunk" Baxter*, John Hartman, Keith Knudsen, Michael McDonald, Patrick Simmons, Tiran Porter, Tom Johnston
- Photography By – Dan Fong
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Written-By – Jeffrey Baxter* (tracks: A1, B1, B5), Michael McDonald (tracks: A2, A4, B3, B5), Patrick Simmons (tracks: A1, A3, B1, B5)
Recorded at Warner Bros. Recording Studios, North Hollywood.
Mixed at Sunset Sound Recorders, Hollywood.
℗ © 1976 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
A1 published by Lansdowne Music/Skunkster Pub./Flat Lizard Music - ASCAP
A2, A4, B3 published by Tauripin Tunes - BMI
A3 published by Lansdowne Music - ASCAP
B1 published by Lansdowne Music/Skunkster Pub. - ASCAP
B2 published by Maybe Music - ASCAP
B4 published by Windecor Music - BMI
B5 published by Lansdowne Music/Skunkster Pub. - ASCAP/Tauripin Tunes - BMI
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): S41,198
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): S41,199
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): BS-1-2899 (W-1) #2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): BS-2-2899 (W-2) #2 -------◄
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Runout Side A, Etched): BS-1-2899 (W-1) WB
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 Runout Side B, Etched): BS-2-2899 (W-2) WB • ─◁
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Buyer pays shipping. US addresses only. $4.00 for up to 10 items sent media mail.