10cc – Live And Let Live
|A1||The Second Sitting For The Last Supper||5:18|
|A2||You've Got A Cold||3:50|
|A3||Honeymoon With B Troop||3:01|
|A4||Art For Art's Sake||8:07|
|A5||People In Love||4:13|
|B1||Wall Street Shuffle||4:12|
|B2||Ships Don't Disappear In The Night (Do They?)||7:26|
|B3||I'm Mandy Fly Me||5:52|
|B4||Marriage Bureau Rendezvous||4:38|
|C1||Good Morning Judge||3:06|
|C2||Feel The Benefit||13:12|
|C3||The Things We Do For Love||4:23|
|D2||I'm Not In Love||6:34|
|D3||Modern Man Blues||9:15|
- Backing Vocals, Bass Guitar, Guitar – Ric Fenn*
- Backing Vocals, Drums, Percussion – Stuart Tosh
- Coordinator [Live Recording Co-ordination] – Ric Dixon
- Crew [Stage Crew] – Charlie Pile, David Hutchinson, Graham Youle, Ian Leach, Ian Scott (6), Roger Barnes
- Drums, Percussion, Electric Piano, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Paul Burgess
- Engineer [Concert Sound] – Keith Bessey
- Engineer [Live Recording] – Phil Ault
- Engineer [Mixdown Assistant] – David Rohl, Keith Bessey, Richard Scott (2), Tony Spath
- Engineer [Mixdown] – Eric Stewart
- Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Paul Burgess, Ric Fenn*, Stuart Tosh, Tony O'Malley
- Lead Vocals, Bass Guitar, Guitar – Graham Gouldman
- Lead Vocals, Grand Piano, Electric Piano, Backing Vocals, Organ, Claviola [Clavoline], Synthesizer [Minimoog, Polymoog] – Tony O'Malley
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Grand Piano, Electric Piano – Eric Stewart
- Lighting [Lighting Design] – Jimmy Barnett
- Management – Harvey Lisberg, Ric Dixon
- Management [British Tour Manager] – Jim Sullivan (4)
- Management [Equipment And Stage Manager] – Gordon 'Zeb' White*
- Mastered By – Melvyn Abrahams
- Mastered By [Cut By] – MELYS (2)
- Other [Concert Booking] – Danny Betesh
- Other [Driver, Crew] – Mike Brown
- Other [Driver, Equipment] – Francis Finn, John Collins
- Other [Publicity, Phonogram Ltd.] – Karen Fox
- Photography By – Gered Mankowitz
- Producer – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman
- Written-By – Eric Stewart, Graham Gouldman, Kevin Godley (tracks: A1, B3), Lol Creme (tracks: A1)
Live recording by The Island Mobile. Mixdown - Strawberry Recording Studios (UK) Ltd., 3 Waterloo Road, Stockport, England. Sound reinforcement system designed by Formula Sound Ltd., 3 Waterloo Road, Stockport, England.
All selections published by Man-Ken Music Ltd. (BMI).
℗ 1977 Phonogram Ltd. © 1977 Phonogram, Inc., a Polygram Company, One IBM Plaza, Chicago, Ill. 60611. Printed in U.S.A. Distributed by Phonodisc Inc.
Presented as a double album in a gatefold sleeve with plain inner sleeves. Credits are taken from the inner gatefold.
Errata: Track timing for C2 listed as 3:12 on the rear cover. All track timings taken from the centre labels.
Another Terre Haute pressing [10cc - Live And Let Live] in the MR differs with label lay-out variation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-side): MELYS T SRM-2-A-4-CT 8600
- Matrix / Runout (B-side): T MELYS SRM-2-8600-B-4-CT
- Matrix / Runout (C-side): T MELYS SRM-2-8600-C-4-CT
- Matrix / Runout (D-side): MELYS T SRM-2-8600-D-3-CT
- Rights Society: BMI
I will be out of town from Wednesday Nov. 23 - Monday Nov. 28th. I will leave my inventory up while I'm gone. I may not be able to ship everything before I leave and when I get back it make take a few days for me to catch up on orders. Please be patient if ordering during that time period.
To all my customers:
A friend of mine has taken on listing items from my vast warehouse so if you are familiar with my stock, his listings are from the same batch and do not cross over with any titles I have listed. Same quality, different seller. Check out his listings at:
To all customers. read this info prior to a purchase as it will answer many of the questions you may have, mainly about shipping costs. Please don't place an order and cancel because you haven't bothered to read shipping costs. I've tried to make it clear, but if you don't read it, you need to pay attention.
Payment options are Paypal for all customers and money orders for USA customers only. Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Any unpaid orders will be canceled after 7 days for ‘non-payment’ if you have not paid or made other arrangements.
Shipping within the USA is a flat $5 rate for media mail, regardless of order size. All packages sent within the USA are sent with delivery confirmation. If the address being shipped to is within Minnesota (my location) you will be charged 7% sales tax for your order total when checking out using Paypal. I can ship Priority mail if requested but it will be more expensive. I do not offer any kind of overnight shipping.
International Shipping Rates (not including Canada)
All shipping is based on weight, and records can vary greatly in weight (gatefolds, heavy vinyl, etc)., so these shipping rates are approximates but are subject to change depending on the items. International shipping rates can vary greatly from country to country, so these are only APPROXIMATES, not etched in stone. If you have concerns about shipping costs, contact me before you place the order and let me know exactly what items you are ordering. If you place an order first without asking, and then complain about shipping costs, then you are not paying attention!
1st LP Record $22.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
each additional $3.00
1st LP Record $16.00 (doubles, etc. are extra)
each additional $4.00
CDs/45s $10 each additional $3.00
I have had a couple of packages to Slovenia get severely delayed or missing. If you place an order from that country you will need to accept full responsibility for any lost packages. I can no longer guarantee that your post office will deliver them.
If you choose to have it registered it costs $15 extra on top of regular postage to add that service. Once a package goes over 4 LBs in weight the costs go higher as it has to be sent Priority airmail.
Each package comes with a customs # which can be used for limited tracking info. If you want more tracking with a package be prepared to spend a lot more. Registered mail (only available on packages weighing less than 4 LBs) is more expensive but reliable and provides some tracking but it depends on the country of destination providing scanning info to the US post office, which doesn't always happen and varies from country to country. All shipping is based on weight so shipping costs can fluctuate. If you order more than one record to ship outside USA I can quote you shipping costs in advance if you'd like. Any packages that get returned to me as 'unclaimed' by the recipient will need to be re-shipped at the buyers expense. I also will not be responsible for any customs charges that are incurred by the post office or customs office of the buyer. Keep in mind that airmail usually takes 10-14 days but can take longer. If you can't be patient enough to wait for a package please do not order.
I ship Monday-Friday except for Thursdays when I usually spend the day adding new titles.
Common Abbreviations Used In My Listings (not including Grades)
dj-disc jockey/promo copy
ep-extended play 7"
sm spl-seam split
soc-sticker on cover
sol-sticker on lbl
sops-sticker on picture sleeve
toc-tape on cover
tol-tape on label
wlp-white label promo
woc-writing on cover
wol-writing on label