|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Hi, my name is Mirco
I live in Padua, north-east of Italy, near Venice
Nice to meet you there and many thanks for dealing with me
Please accept my apologize in advance if sometimes the item you ordered
may be no longer available, it's my fault because I forgot to update the stocks
(but this is an exception ! usually everything is available ;)
all the best
*ITALY € 7.00
*FRANCE GERMANY SPAIN UNITED_KINGDOM SWITZERLAND RUSSIAN FEDERATION € 9.90
*REST OF EUROPE € 14.90
*AUSTRALIA 0-1000 grams € 19.90 1001-2000 grams € 29.90
*BRAZIL 0-1000 grams € 17.90 1001-2000 grams € 24.90
*CANADA 0-1000 grams € 17.90 1001-2000 grams € 24.90
*JAPAN 0-1000 grams € 17.90 1001-2000 grams € 24.90
*UNITED STATES 0-1000 grams € 17.90 1001-2000 grams € 24.90
*REST OF WORLD 0-1000 grams € 24.90 1001-2000 grams € 34.90
*Registered mail with tracking*
Items shipped within 72/96h, professional waterproof packaging.
Please make the payment through PayPal for the total amount (goods+shipping costs)
as far the invoice we sent you within 3 (three) days.
After this term the order will be cancelled.
Thanks for co-operation
100% REFUND IF NOT HAPPY, please contact me for any issue
NO PAYPAL FEES !