Grateful Dead* – Built To Last
|A2||Just A Little Light||4:41|
|A3||Victim Or The Crime||7:33|
|A4||Standing On The Moon||5:20|
|B3||Built To Last||5:03|
|B4||I Will Take You Home||3:44|
- Distributed By – BMG Records
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Grateful Dead Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Published By – Ice Nine Publishing Company, Inc.
- Recorded At – Club Front
- Recorded At – Skywalker Sound
- Recorded At – Studio X, Sonoma, CA
- Mixed At – Club Front
- Artwork [Cover], Art Direction – Alton Kelly*
- Co-producer [Associate Producer], Programmed By – Bob Bralove
- Coordinator [Album Coordination], Tour Manager – Cameron Sears, Jon McIntire*
- Crew [Catering] – Dick Latvala
- Crew [Grateful Dead] – Bill Candelario, Billy Grillo, Harry Popick, Ram Rod, Robbie Taylor (3), Steve Parish (2)
- Design [House Of Cards] – Aaron Muszalski, Anabelle Garcia, Ari Hollander
- Engineer – Chris Wiskes, David Roberts (4), Jeff Sterling, John Cutler, Justin Kreutzmann, Peter Miller, Tom Flye
- Legal [Counsel] – Hal Kant
- Lighting Director [Lighting Designer] – Candace Brightman
- Management [Grateful Dead Office] – Annette Flowers, Basia Raizene, Cassidy Law, Danny Rifkin, Diane Geoppo, Eileen Law, Janet Knudsen*, Maruska Nelson, Mary Jo Meinolf, Nancy Mallonee, Sue Stephens
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – Joe Gastwirt
- Performer [Grateful Dead] – Bill Kreutzmann, Bob Weir, Brent Mydland, Jerry Garcia, Mickey Hart, Phil Lesh
- Photography By – Ken Friedman (4)
- Producer – Jerry Garcia, John Cutler
- Producer [Concert Sound] – Dan Healy
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Dennis McNally
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4007192103263
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): S 210 326 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): S 210 326 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Stamped): DM210326 A-1/10-89 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Stamped): DM210326 B-1/10-89 C
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 3484
- Price Code (Germany): 630
- Price Code (France): RC270
- Price Code (UK): HH
- Pressing Plant ID (Label side B, embossed): [Bass clef]
Buyer pays shipment:
If you want tracking code or insurance you have to ask for it. Cost extra.
I am using Spanish post. Standard sending.
Europe for lp, singles and CD.
I can send CD without jewel box. If it is posible. Les postage.
4€ up to 100 g + 4€ for tracking
7,75€ up to 500 g + 4€ for tracking
14€ up to 1 kilo + 4€ for tracking
21 € up to 2 kilo. + 4€ for track.
33 € up to 5 kilo + 4€ for track.
40 € up to 10 kilo + 4€ for track.
More than 10 kilo ask for price.
Italy: only with tracking.
3€ up to 100 g
4€ up to 500 g.
7€ up to 1.5 kilo
15€ up to 3 kilo
18€ up to 5 kilo
Con track. + 2€.
USA/Canada/Australia/Japan/Brazil/Uniteed Arab Emirates/South Africa.
5€ up to 100 g.
12 € up to 500 g
22 € up to a kilo
40 € up to 3 kilo.
50 € up to 5 kilo
With track 4€ extra.
Russia ( Only with tracking number)
12 € up to 500g with tracking
20 € up to 1 kilo with tracking
40 € up to 3 kilo with tracking
50 € up to 5 kilo with tracking
Rest of the world you have to ask.
If your want it send with insurance: Ask for price.
CD. Valur on media and sleeve. Not jewel box.
If you do not want tracking or insurance I can not refond for missing packet.