David Bowie – Welcome To The Blackout (Live London '78)
|A3||What In The World||4:07|
|B1||Be My Wife||2:53|
|B2||The Jean Genie||6:34|
|B4||Sense Of Doubt||3:40|
|C1||Speed Of Life||2:37|
|C2||Sound And Vision||3:12|
|C5||Beauty And The Beast||4:58|
|D4||Hang On To Yourself||2:40|
|E3||Station To Station||11:10|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Licensed To – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Jones/Tintoretto Entertainment Co., LLC
- Copyright (c) – Parlophone Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BH09086
- Pressed By – Optimal Media GmbH – BI14520
- Recorded At – Earls Court
- Recorded By – Manor Mobile
- Mixed At – Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Designed At – Gas Associates
- Produced For – Warner Music
- Produced For – RZO Music
- Mastered At – Air Mastering
- Published By – Tintoretto Music
- Published By – RZO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music Ltd.
- Published By – Jones Music America
- Published By – ARZO Publishing
- Published By – Unitunes Music
- Record Company – Unidisc Music Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – Universal Music-Careers
- Published By – Universal Music MGB Ltd.
- Published By – Somewhat Sane Music Company
- Published By – Kurt Weill Foundation For Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Universal Edition (London) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Masayoshi Sukita
- Copyright (c) – The David Bowie Archive
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – George Murray
- Design – Scott Minshall
- Drums, Percussion – Dennis Davis
- Edited By [Photo Retouching] – Gavin O'Neill (2)
- Engineer [Recording Engineered By] – Jeremy Allom, Ken Capper
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Backing Vocals – Roger Powell
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Adrian Belew
- Mastered By – Ray Staff
- Mixed By – David Bowie (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to E3, F2, F3), David Richards (tracks: A1 to C1, C3 to E3, F2, F3), John Prestage (tracks: C2, D6)
- Photography By [Front Cover & Inside Tri-Fold] – Sukita*
- Photography By [Tri-Fold Inner Flap] – Chris Walter, Getty Images, WireImage
- Piano, Strings [String Ensemble], Backing Vocals – Sean Mayes
- Producer – David Bowie
- Producer [Produced For Release For RZO Music] – Tom Cyrana
- Producer [Produced For Release For Warner Music] – Nigel Reeve
- Recorded By – Tony Visconti
- Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Carlos Alomar
- Violin [Electric] – Simon House
- Vocals, Chamberlin – David Bowie
- Written-By – Bertolt Brecht (tracks: E2), Brian Eno (tracks: A1, A2), Carlos Alomar (tracks: C4), David Bowie (tracks: A1 to E1, E3 to F3), Dennis Davis (tracks: C3), George Murray (tracks: C3), John Lennon (tracks: C4), Kurt Weill (tracks: E2)
Recorded live by Tony Visconti with The Manor Mobile.
Recording engineered by Jeremy Allom and Ken Capper
Mixed by David Bowie and David Richards at Mountain Studios, Montreux, 17th - 22nd January, 1979
'Sound and Vision' and 'TVC 15' mixed by John Prestage at Air Studios, London.
Recorded live at Earls Court, London, 30th June and 1st July, 1978.
Mastered by Ray Staff at Air Mastering, London with thanks to Cicely Balston and John Webber.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 190295730277
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-01 B1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): 0190235730277 BI14520-01 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-02 D1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-03 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): 0190295730277 BH09086-03 F1
- Label Code: LC30419
- Rights Society: GEMA / MCPS
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.