David Bowie – Hours...
|A2||Something In The Air||5:46|
|A4||If I'm Dreaming My Life||7:04|
|B2||What's Really Happening||4:10|
|B3||The Pretty Things Are Going To Hell||4:41|
|B4||New Angels Of Promise||4:37|
- Licensed From – ISO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ISO Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – ISO Records
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured By – Music On Vinyl B.V.
- Manufactured For – Sony Music Entertainment
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 12452
- Published By – Nipple Music
- Published By – RZO Music Ltd.
- Published By – Strept Throat Music
- Published By – Angel Audible
- Published By – My Half Music
- Recorded At – Seaview, Bermuda
- Overdubbed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Overdubbed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – The Looking Glass Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Backing Vocals – Holly Palmer (tracks: A1)
- Bass, Acoustic Guitar [12 String], Electric Guitar [12 String], Synth [Programming], Drum Programming – Mark Plati
- Co-producer [Additional Production] – Mark Plati
- Cover [Album Cover Concept] – David Bowie
- Design [Album Design & Image Manipulation] – Rex Ray
- Drums – Mike Levesque, Sterling Campbell (tracks: B1, B4, B6)
- Engineer – Kevin Paul (2)
- Engineer [Additional] – Mark Plati
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jay Nicholas, Ryoji Hata
- Lead Guitar [Electric], Rhythm Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar [6 And 12 String], Drum [Loops], Synth [Programming], Drum Programming – Reeves Gabrels
- Mastered By – Andy Van Dette*
- Mellotron – Mark Plati (tracks: A3)
- Mixed By – Mark Plati
- Percussion – Everett Bradley (tracks: B1)
- Photography By [Additional Inside] – Frank W. Ockenfels 3
- Photography By [Cover & Inside] – Tim Bret Day*
- Producer – David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
- Rhythm Guitar – Chris Haskett (tracks: A4)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar [12 String], Drum Programming [Roland 707] – David Bowie
First official release on vinyl
2500 numbered copies on mint green vinyl (slight marbled)
2500 numbered copies on blue/purple marbled vinyl
Stickered barcode reads 4024572853747
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8718469538898
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): 12452 1A MOVLP 1400
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): 12452 1B MOVLP 1400
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
In advance, please note:
- We send items once a week; usually on Thurdays or Fridays.
- We ship with PostNL.
- Buyer may choose between two shipping methods: 1) Standard shipping (no Track&Trace code with this method) and 2) Track&Trace shipping (with Track&Trace code).
- Buyer pays shipping, based on PostNL rates from 1st January 2019 and not for packaging.
You'll find the PostNL rates in Dutch here and the English website here.
- Ofcourse we'll combine shipping for multiple items. Please contact us then before placing an order for more details.
- To save some shippingcosts in some cases, it's possible to send CD's without jewelcase (except for a digipak ofcourse). Please contact us then before placing an order for more details.
Should you have any questions about shipping, shippingrates, an item and/or its condition; don't hesitate to contact us.
Thanks a lot.
We hope the item satisfies you and meets your expectations. We handle all items with care and send them gently. In case of any disappointment, please do contact us and describe your dissatisfaction. We'll try to solve any issues within our reach but CANNOT be held responsible for delay, damage or loss during the transportation.