Neil Young – Harvest Moon
|A2||From Hank To Hendrix||5:12|
|A3||You And Me||3:45|
War Of Man
Backing Vocals [Singers] – Larry Cragg
|B1||One Of These Days||4:55|
Such A Woman
Arranged By – Jack NitzscheConcertmistress – Maria NewmanConductor – Suzie KatayamaEngineer [Assistant] – Tom Allen (5)Engineer [Recording] – John VigranOther [Contractor] – Leslie MorrisPerformer – Adriana Zoppo, Berg Garabedian*, Betty Byers*, Cindy McGurty, David Shamban, David Stenske, Ericka Duke*, Greg Gottlieb, Haim Shtrum, Harris Goldman, Israel Baker, Carrie Prescott*, Larry Corbett, Maria Newman, Matt Funes, Rick Gerding, Robin Lorentz, Valerie Dimond
- Duplicated By – Cinram – CR
- Artwork By [Art Direction, Design] – Janet Levinson
- Artwork By [Original Painting] – Rebecca Holland
- Backing Vocals [Singers] – Astrid Young (tracks: A5, B2, B4), James Taylor (2) (tracks: A2, A5, B1), Linda Ronstadt (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1), Nicolette Larson (tracks: A3, A5, B2 to B5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Hausmann
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By – John Nowland
- Engineer [Recording], Mixed By, Edited By [Digital], Mastered By [Engineer] – Tim Mulligan
- Engineer [Senior Technical] – Harry Sitam
- Other [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Performer – Kenny Buttrey (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B5), Spooner Oldham (tracks: A2, A4 to B5), Tim Drummond (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
- Performer, Backing Vocals [Singers] – Ben Keith (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
- Producer – Ben Keith
- Producer, Mixed By, Lyrics By [Words], Music By, Performer – Neil Young
- Technician [Guitar And Keyboard], Photography – Larry Cragg
- Technician [Production Assistance], Photography, Artwork By [Art Direction] – Joel Bernstein
Recorded and mixed at Redwood Digital, Woodside, California.
Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company. ©℗ 1992 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outside of the U.S.
Distributed by Warner Music Canada Ltd., a Time Warner Company.
B2 strings recorded at Sunset Sound, Hollywood.
B5 live performance recorded at Civic Auditorium, Portland, Oregon. Additional recording at Redwood Digital, Woodside, California. Contains an excerpt from A Month In The Brazilian Rainforest (RCD 30180) "Dawn Chorus" ℗ 1990 Rykodisc.
Track B5 also says 'Recorded by Ruth Happel' - but it's not clear whether it's a credit for the track or the excerpt.
Tracks A1 to A5, B2 and B3 © 1992 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP.
Track B1 © 1987 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP.
Tracks B4 and B5 © 1989 Silver Fiddle Music ASCAP.
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies dependent on country and type of shipping. I will offer surface, airmail and registered shipping where available. Registered is always the safest way to go but can be pricey depending where you are located. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you your options.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds & 7" - $4.50
10", 12" & lps - $10. Usually around $3 more for each item added.
7" and cd's - $5.50 - tracked
12" - $7 tracked. Usually $3 for each record added.
7" and cds - $7 (up to 200 grams)
most of the rest of the world
7" and cds - $7.50 (up to 200 grams)
Please contact for shipping of 10", 12" & lp's as each country is priced differently. I can only ship tracked now
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.