|1-1||We're Gonna Have A Real Good Time Together||3:14|
|1-2||Venus In Furs||5:19|
|1-3||Guess I'm Falling In Love||3:08|
|1-5||All Tomorrow's Parties||6:36|
|1-6||Some Kinda Love||9:06|
|1-7||I'll Be Your Mirror||3:06|
|1-8||Beginning To See The Light||4:59|
|1-10||I Heard Her Call My Name||4:37|
|2-1||Hey Mr. Rain||15:42|
|2-3||Velvet Nursery Rhyme||1:31|
|2-4||White Light / White Heat||4:21|
|2-5||I'm Sticking With You||3:23|
|2-6||Black Angel's Death Song||4:12|
|2-7||Rock 'N' Roll||6:13|
|2-8||I Can't Stand It||4:21|
|2-9||I'm Waiting For The Man||5:15|
|2-11||Pale Blue Eyes||6:14|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Pressed By – WMME Alsdorf
- Published By – Oakfield Avenue Music Ltd.
- Published By – Metal Machine Music, Inc.
- Published By – John Cale Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – L'Olympia
- Mixed At – East Hill Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Art Direction, Design – Spencer Drate, Sylvia Reed
- Bass, Keyboards, Viola, Vocals – John Cale
- Design [Additional] – Dennis Ascienzo, Jükta Salavetz*
- Drums, Vocals – Maureen Tucker*
- Edited By – Brian K. Lee*
- Engineer – Roger Moutenot
- Engineer [Assistant] – Charlie Dos Santos
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant To Assistant Engineer] – Bram De Groot, Henk Van Helvoirt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4 - Assistant] – Peter Brandt
- Engineer [Eurosound Mobile 4] – Nick Davis
- Guitar, Bass – Sterling Morrison
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Mike Rathke, Roger Moutenot
- Mixed By [House Mixer] – Bill Fertig
- Photography By – Ted Chin
- Producer – Mike Rathke
- Written-By – Cale* (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3, 2-5, 2-6, 2-12), Reed*, Tucker* (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3), Morrison* (tracks: 1-3, 1-9, 2-1, 2-3)
Marketed by Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Recorded live at L'Olympia Theater in Paris (France) on June 15th, 16th & 17th, 1993.
Mixed at East Hill Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering in Portland, Maine.
Edited on Sonic Solutions.
Recorded by Eurosound Mobile 4.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45464-2 9
- Barcode: 093624546429
- Label Code: LC3228
- Price Code: WE 860
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): 936245464-2/1 WME
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): 936245464-2/2 WME
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $42.11 total)
Media: Mint (M) The disc is in perfect condition. No scuffs or scratches, possibly still sealed.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
CDs are both Mint. Fold out Booklet is Mint. Case has few hairlines and two light marks on front half. I due CD sono perfetti. Il libretto è come nuovo. La custodia ha pochi segni superficiali e due segni più evidenti sul davanti.