|A2||Tonight's The Night||6:48|
Roll Out The Barrel
Written-By – Jaromír Vejvoda
|A4||Mellow My Mind||3:11|
|A5||World On A String||2:43|
|B2||Candy Bar Rap||0:31|
|B4||Perry Como Rap||0:17|
|B6||David Geffen Rap||0:35|
|B7||Roll Another Number (For The Road)||4:40|
|B8||Candy Bar 2 Rap||0:28|
|C2||Tonight's The Night - Part II||6:38|
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Silver Bow Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Silver Bow Productions, Inc.
- Pressed By – Record Industry – 22013
- Published By – Silver Fiddle
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – The Roxy
- Mixed At – Redwood Digital
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Designed At – R. Twerk & Co.
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Burden, Jenice Heo
- Backing Band – The Santa Monica Flyers
- Bass – Billy Talbot
- Drums, Vocals – Ralph Molina
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jeff Pinn
- Lacquer Cut By – CB*
- Liner Notes – Neil Young
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda, Lookout Management
- Mastered By – Chris Bellman
- Mixed By – John Nowland
- Mixed By [Front Of House And Monitor Mixes By] – Tim Mulligan
- Other [Sun On Palm Tree] – BJ Heinz
- Pedal Steel Guitar, Vocals, Slide Guitar – Ben Keith
- Photography By [All Other Photos Except Marquee Photo] – Joel Bernstein
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo By] – Ken Hughey
- Piano, Vocals, Guitar – Nils Lofgren
- Post Production, Mastered By – John Hanlon
- Producer – David Briggs, Neil Young
- Recorded By – Denny Purcell, Gene Eichelberger
- Songwriter – Neil Young (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to C4)
- Technician [Equipment Techs] – Carl Countryman, John Talbot
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Harmonica – Neil Young
Mastered from original analog tapes
Record Store Day edition Limited to 9000 copies worldwide
Contains an exclusive photo print of Neil Young And The Santa Monica Flyers
Housed in a gate-fold sleeve, and issued with two printed inner sleeves
Sleeve: "Printed in USA".
Label: "Manufactured in the EU".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 93624 90797 8
- Barcode (String): 093624907978
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched / "22013 2A" stamped): 1-566051-A CB 22013 2A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched / "22013 2B" stamped): 1-566051-B CB 22013 2B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched / "22013 2C" stamped): 1-566051-C CB 22013 2C
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.