Train (2) – Drops Of Jupiter
|1||She's On Fire||3:49|
|2||I Wish You Would||4:25|
Drops Of Jupiter
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra Conducted By] – Paul BuckmasterContractor, Cello – Suzie KatayamaEngineer [Orchestral Engineer. Asisted By] – Steve GenewickEngineer [Orchestral Engineer] – Steve ChurchyardPiano – Chuck LeavellViola [Principle Viola] – Evan WilsonViolin [Principle Violin] – Mike Markman*
|4||It's About You||4:27|
|7||Let It Roll||5:00|
Arranged By [String Arrangements] – David CampbellCello [Principle Cello] – Bob MasonContractor, Concertmaster, Violin [Principle Violin] – Carl GorodetzkyRecorded By [String Arrangements] – David Bryant (2)Viola [Principle Viola] – Kristin Wilkinson
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Fleming McWilliams
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – DADC
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music
- Copyright (c) – P.Timon Music
- Copyright (c) – Mr. Clean Music
- Copyright (c) – Schweet Music
- Copyright (c) – Desert Tent Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Wunderwood Music
- A&R – Tim Devine (3)
- Arranged By – Paul Buckmaster
- Art Direction – Joel Zimmerman (2)
- Drums, Keyboards, Programmed By [Programming], Percussion – Scott Underwood
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Ryan Williams
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Karl Egsieker
- Guitar [Guitars], Bass, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Harmonica, Performer [Train Are] – Rob Hotchkiss
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Tony Hernandez (3)
- Management [Direction, For BMG Management] – Arnold Pustilnik
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Performer [Train Are], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Guitar [Guitars], Mandolin – Jimmy Stafford
- Performer [Train Are], Guitar [Guitars], Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Bass – Charlie Colin
- Performer [Train Are], Vocals, Trumpet, Saxophone [Sax], Vibraphone [Vibes], Percussion – Pat Monahan
- Photography By – Ralf Strathmann
- Producer [Produced By], Mixed By, Keyboards – Brendan O'Brien
- Production Manager [Production Management] – Cheryl Mondello, Erin Haley
- Recorded By – Nick DiDia
- Written-By, Performer [Performed By] – Train (2)
String arrangements on 'Something More" Recorded at Ocean Way Nashville
String arrangements on "Drops Of Jupiter" recorded at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA
All songs © 2001 EMI April Music, P.Timon Music, Mr. Clean Music, Schweet Music, Desert Tent Music, EMI Blackwood Music Inc. and Wunderwood Music. All rights for P.Timon Music, Mr. Clean Music, Schweet Music, Desert Tent Music controlled and administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP). All rights for wunderwood music controlled and administered by AMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 2000, 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / "Columbia" and Reg. U.S. PAt & Tm Off. Marca Registrada
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 2000, 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records
© 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. / ℗ 2000*, 2001 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records
[Sticker on Jewel Case]
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-69888-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 074646988824
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CPTP-102756 G4 1A 0B
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 7287
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CPTP-102756 G2 1A 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L422
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 7032
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CPTP-102756 G4 1A 06
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L424
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 7256
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
** NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS **
** ONLY ORDERS WITHIN THE U.S. **
** All items ship via media mail, except orders which are only one CD... I always ship those first class. **
One to four LP's will ship for $4. Any orders above four LP's, I can work on shipping costs with the buyer. I am not concerned with shipping costs as media mail is usually fairly cheap. I will generally message the buyer if the order is more than four LP's and ask if a certain amount on shipping is okay.
Vinyl ship in the white mailers. They are not the best, I know, but I have had only a few complaints (most were international) about vinyl arriving damaged due to the mailers. I also throw in some bubble wrap to assist in the shipping process. I do not remove the vinyl from the covers... I have heard this is good practice, but it is not how I store them. If you would like them removed, please message me to do so.
Any LP orders 10+, I will probably have to ship in more than one mailer. Sorry about this, but I only have one size. I will however, only charge a $4 flat rate on LP orders of 10+.
I think everything is covered here... if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.
I try to use a very critical and descriptive process in grading the records. I buy frequently on Discogs and it bothers me when records are not given a full description. Again, if you have questions about a particular record's condition, message me.
Buyer pays $4.00 shipping for one to four CD's. For orders with five plus items, I can work on shipping cost with buyers.
For orders with 10+ items, I am willing to offer free shipping within the United States.
** NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. **
My reasoning is below...
I have tried and tried to work with international buyers, but shipping costs are just to high, and more often than not the buyer cancels the transaction. I do apologize. Also, I am just one person who is selling in my limited spare time, and international orders are tedious. Again, sorry to have to do this.
** ITEMS SHIP MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY **
Once items have shipped, I will send a tracking number. I have had a couple issues with buyers saying they did not receive their orders even though tracking numbers show the items were delivered. I read through a forum on Discogs about this issue:(https://www.discogs.com/forum/thread/409712#3791299)
and other sellers state that if tracking says the order was delivered, the seller must assume it was delivered. Therefore, I am no longer offering refunds on orders that tracking show as being delivered. For most, this should not be an issue, as my feedback shows. As a new seller, this is the only thing I can think to do at this point to keep from being taken advantage of. I apologize, as part of me feels this is unfair, but for now, it must be.
All CD's are sold in their cases. I will not remove them from any cases and ship them with just the disc and artwork.
Some CD's and LP's (not all of my collection) have a small black "X" on the inside, upper corner of artwork that was made to show ownership. I have tried to identify most of these individual albums in the "Comments" section, however, sometimes the black "X" goes unnoticed.