Green Carnation – Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness
|Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness|
|A||Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness (Part I)|
|B||Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness (Part II)|
|C||Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness (Part III)|
Lyrics By – Kjetil NordhusMusic By – Tchort
Crushed To Dust
Music By, Lyrics By – Stein Roger Sordal
The Boy In The Attic
Music By, Lyrics By – Tchort
Myron & Cole
Music By, Lyrics By – Stein Roger Sordal
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Electric] – Tchort
- Artwork [Front Cover] – Niklas Sundin
- Artwork [Visualized By] – Łukasz Jaszak
- Bass – Stein R.*
- Choir [Childrens Choir, Credited To] – Christian Albert, Even Albert, Ida Magrethe Karterud, Julie Pettersen, Karoline Knoff Aamot, Kristoffer Knoff Aamot, Marthe Larsen, Mathias Pettersen, Simen Ingebrethsen, Stian Andrè Rosenløv
- Choir [Childrens Choir] – Randesund Barnekor
- Choir [Opera Choir, Alt] – Elise Tverrli, Katinka Sandøy, Maren Stakkeland
- Choir [Opera Choir, Bass] – Endre Kirkesola
- Choir [Opera Choir, Sopran] – Nina Tanggaard, Therese Fanebust
- Choir [Opera Choir, Tenor] – Kjetil Nordhus, Roald Andreas Sandøy
- Co-producer, Mixed By, Engineer [Assistant] – Tchort
- Composed By, Written-By, Arranged By – Tchort
- Conductor [Childrens Choir] – Elin Wikstøl
- Drums – A. Kobro*
- Guitar [Lead, Slide And Ebow] – Bjørn H.*
- Lacquer Cut By – HL*
- Mastered By – Audun Strype
- Organ [B3], Sitar, Synthesizer, Strings, Arranged By [String & Voice Arrangements] – Endre Kirkesola
- Performer – Kjetil Nordhus (tracks: D1-D4)
- Performer, Recorded By – Stein Roger Sordal (tracks: D1-D4)
- Photography By [Band] – Lars Hoen
- Photography By [Centerfold] – Jon Tønnessen
- Photography By [Page], Artwork [Cover Concept And Layout] – Tchort
- Producer, Mixed By, Engineer – Endre Kirkesola
- Saxophone – Arvid Thorsen
- Strings, Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Bernt A Moen
- Vocals – Kjetil Nordhus
- Vocals [Female] – Synne Soprana
- Vocals [Male] – Jan Kenneth T.
- Vocals [Screaming] – Roger Rasmussen
- Voice [Child's Voice] – Damien Aleksander
Bonus Tracks on side D are recorded in Brown Sound Studio.
Limited to 500 copies.
Pressed By information is not listed. Information derived from runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on PVC protection sleeve): 8 84388 70421 3
- Label Code: LC 10160
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B402869-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B402869-01 B1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): B402869-01 C1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): B402869-01 D1 HL
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
Due to a recent change in shipping rates, we are currently in the process of upgrading and updating our policy so it is 100% accurate. In the meantime, you will still be invoiced accurately based on the new rates.
Thanks for your support!