Audioslave – Audioslave
|A2||Show Me How To Live||4:37|
|A4||What You Are||4:09|
|B1||Like A Stone||4:54|
|B2||Set It Off||4:23|
|B3||Shadow On The Sun||5:43|
|C1||I Am The Highway||5:35|
|C4||Bring Em Back Alive||5:29|
|D1||Light My Way||5:03|
|D3||The Last Remaining Light||5:17|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Manufactured By – Epic
- Published By – Melee Savvy Music
- Published By – Disappearing One Music
- Published By – LBV Songs
- Published By – Me3 Publishing
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Recorded At – Royaltone Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Recorded At – Studio X
- Mixed At – Cello Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Akadamie Mathematique Of Philosophical Sound Research, Los Angeles, CA
- Mastered At – GZ Media – 160298E
- Pressed By – Memphis Record Pressing – MRP0823
- Art Direction [Assisted By] – Dan Abbott (2), Finlay Cowan
- Bass – Tim Commerford
- Co-producer, Written-By, Arranged By – Audioslave
- Coordinator [Production], Other [Wrangler] – Lindsay Chase
- Cover, Art Direction – Storm Thorgerson
- Cover, Other ["Flame" Logo] – Peter Curzon
- Drums – Brad Wilk
- Edited By [Digital] – Greg Fidelman
- Engineer [Additional] – Floyd Reitsma, John Burton
- Engineer [Additional], Edited By [Digital] – Tom Russo*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Chris Holmes (3), Darron Mora
- Guitar – Tom Morello
- Legal – Jamie Young, Peter Paterno
- Management – The Firm (8)
- Management [Business] – Todd Gelfand, Wayne Kamemoto
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Steve Kadison
- Mixed By – Rich Costey
- Other [Sculpture Made By] – Hothouse (2)
- Photography [Band Photos] – Danny Clinch
- Photography By – Rupert Truman
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Recorded By – David Schiffman
- Recorded By, Engineer [Additional], Edited By [Digital] – Andrew Scheps
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Chris Cornell
Includes Digital Download"
Recorded at Cello Studios, Hollywood, CA; Royaltone Studios, Burbank, CA; Studio Litho, Seattle, WA; Studio X, Seattle, WA; Akadamie Mathematique Of Philosophical Sound Research, Los Angeles, CA.
Mixed at Cello Studios, Hollywood, CA. Mastered at Sony Music Studios, New York, NY.
©&℗ 2002, 2017 Sony Music Entertainment Inc. and Interscope Records / Manufactured by Epic, A Division of Sony Music. © 2001 Disappearing One Music (ASCAP) / LBV Songs (BMI) / Melee Savvy Music (BMI) / Me3 Publishing (BMI).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (stickered): 8 8985 45533 1 9
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Stamped): MRP0823/88985455331/AB-A 160298E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): A5
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Stamped): MRP0823/88985455331/AB-B 160298E2/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): B6
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Stamped): MRP0823/88985455331/CD-A 160298E3/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side C Runout, Etched): C3
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Stamped): MRP0823/88985455331/CD-B 160298E4/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side D Runout, Etched): D3
Seller's Shipping Information
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99. 2 LPs is 6.99 - (2 x LPs and heavy vinyl may be more) + discounted shipping for any you add after that. Will give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.