Anita Baker – Giving You The Best That I Got
Written-By – Garry Glenn
|A2||Lead Me Into Love
Written-By – Larry Prentiss, Steve Lane
|A3||Giving You The Best That I Got
Written-By – Anita Baker, Randy Holland, Skip Scarborough
Written-By – Gary Taylor
Written-By – Graham Lamb, Maggie Ryder, Phil Nicholl
Written-By – Anita Baker, James McBride
Written-By – Alex Brown, Michael O'Hara, Sammy McKinney*
|B4||You Belong To Me
Written-By – Billy Livsey, Graham Lyle, Terry Britten
- Arranged By [Background Vocal Arrangement] – Alex Brown (tracks: B3), Anita Baker (tracks: B1), Perri Sisters*, Valerie Pinkston Mayo* (tracks: A1, A3)
- Arranged By [String Arrangement] – Michael J. Powell (tracks: B3), Paul Riser (tracks: A1, A2), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: B3)
- Art Direction – Carol Bobolts
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Alex Brown (tracks: A1, A3, B7), Angel Edwards (tracks: A1, A3), Anita Baker (tracks: A4, B1), Carl Carwell (tracks: A1, A3, B3), Fred White (2) (tracks: B4), Lori Perri* (tracks: B3), Lynne Fiddmont (tracks: B4), Marva King (tracks: B3), Perri Sisters (Laurie, Sharon, Darlene, Carol)*, Roy Galloway (tracks: B4), Valerie Pinkston Mayo* (tracks: A1, A3)
- Bass – Nathan East (tracks: A1 to A3, B1 to B3)
- Drums – Omar Hakim (tracks: A1 to A3, B2)
- Engineer – Barney Perkins
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Milton Chan
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Bruce Nazarian, Fred Law, Les Cooper (2), Tim Purvis
- Executive-Producer – Anita Baker
- Guitar – Donnie Lyle (tracks: A4), Michael J. Powell (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B4), Paul Jackson Jr. (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3)
- Keyboards – Gary Taylor (tracks: A4), Nell Walker (tracks: B4), Patrick Moten (tracks: B4), Peter Schwartz (tracks: B1), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B3), Sonny Burke (2) (tracks: B4), Vernon Fails (tracks: A1 to A4, B2)
- Other [Production Coordination By] – Sephra Herman, Tweed And Tominaga
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2)
- Photography By – Adrian Buckmaster
- Piano – Bobby Lyle (tracks: A2), George Duke (tracks: A2)
- Piano [Acoustic] – Sir Gant* (tracks: A1, B2)
- Producer – Michael J. Powell
- Programmed By [ [Synclavier Programming] – Bruce Nazarian (tracks: B2)
- Programmed By [Synthesizer Programming] – David Boruff (tracks: A1), Dave Boruff* (tracks: B4), Robbie Buchanan (tracks: A1, A2, B3, B4)
- Saxophone – Dave Boruff* (tracks: B4), Gerald Albright (tracks: B2)
- Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Joseph Vitarelli (tracks: A4)
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley (tracks: B4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7559-60827-4 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 075596082747
- Other: CPJ
-Buyer pays shipping:* US- $4 for 1-4 items, $5.00 5+ items & will ship via Media Mail, * CANADA- $17 for first 2 records, $10 for first 2 CD/Tapes, add $1 for each item after that.* INTERNATIONAL- I will check with the post office for exact postage on all other International mail within 24 hours Monday-Saturday before sending invoice.
- All orders will be shipped to address provided by Discogs when you order, so PLEASE be sure name & address are correct & current before placing order!
-ORDER WILL BE CANCELED & A "NON-PAYING BUYER" RATING GIVEN IF PAYMENT ISN'T RECIEVED WITHIN 4 DAYS OF INVOICE BEING SET!
- Cassettes & CDs & most Records are listened to before listing them for sale unless otherwise noted.
-Cassettes, 8-Tracks & CD's all play fine. Reel-Reel tapes are visually graded & are not play tested..
- I grade the CD/Cassettes & insert(s), not outer case, so they MAY have some light to heavy scratching/shelf wear but are fully in tact & useable.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.