Steely Dan – Greatest Hits
|A1||Do It Again||5:50|
|A2||Reeling In The Years||4:35|
|A3||My Old School||5:45|
|B1||Show Biz Kids||5:21|
East St. Louis Toodle-Oo
Written-By – Bubber Miley, Duke Ellington
|B3||Rikki Don't Lose That Number||4:34|
|B5||Any Major Dude||3:06|
|C1||Here At The Western World||4:00|
Written-By – Donald Fagen, Paul Griffin, Walter Becker
- Engineered At – Automated Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Published By – American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
- Published By – Red Giant Music, Inc.
- Published By – Mills Music, Inc.
- Published By – ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – ABC Records, Inc.
- Art Direction – Steve Bernstein (3)
- Bass, Guitar – Walter Becker
- Coordinator [Production] – Karen Stanley
- Engineer – Al Schmitt, Barney Perkins, Bill Schnee, Elliot Scheiner, Roger Nichols
- Lead Vocals – Donald Fagen
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover] – Pete Turner (4)
- Photography By [Inside] – Anton Corbijn
- Producer – Gary Katz
- Written-By – Donald Fagen (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D1, D3, D4), Walter Becker (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to D1, D3, D4)
© 1978 ABC Records, Inc.
Santa Maria pressing variant of this Terre Haute press with similar center labels (typeset) by same catalog #.
Textured gatefold includes custom (cardstock) inner sleeves containing artwork
A1, A2 - American Broadcasting Music, Inc./Red Giant Music Inc.
B2 - Mills Music, Inc.
D1-4 - ABC/Dunhill Music, Inc.
All other selections - American Broadcasting Music, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): AK-1107/2-A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): AK-1107/2-B
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Label): AK-1107/2-C
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Label): AK-1107/2-D
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-A3 MASTERDISK S1
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-B-1 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Matrix / Runout (C Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-C-2 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Matrix / Runout (D Side Etch exc Masterdisk stamp): AK-1107-2-D-2 MASTERDISK RL S1
- Rights Society (D1-4): BMI
- Rights Society (All other selections): ASCAP
Shipping continental US $5 per 1 st LP , $1 each additional. Double album counts as 2 LPs. I ship on Saturdays. International buyers contact for shipping quote in advance.
Я не продаю в бывшие республики СССР.
No sales to ALL former USSR republics.
Please make a note, these are used records, not new, and I grade them to the best of my ears, equipment and knowledge. All grades are visual and I do not grade with microscope. If one expects VG+ be pristine, then it is not a case and the one probably has to shop somewhere else.
I reserve the right to cancel sale to buyers with low feedback numbers. And I mean it. Orders from buyers with less than 10 feedbacks will be cancelled.
MATRIX specific album BUYERS. You will have to request verification of the matrix SPECIFIC item (i.e.: MON, CTH, etc.) so I can confirm with you before you buy or before I ship. I will inspect the dead wax to be sure I have chosen the correct version I am selling. This will eliminate errors that will frustrate the buyer. Failing to do so may result in shipping cost not being refundable on a return.