Guns N' Roses – Appetite For Destruction
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Hologroove Hologram
All Media, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Special Edition, 180 Gram
|G-01||Welcome To The Jungle||4:33|
|G-02||It's So Easy
Written-By – Guns N' Roses, West Arkeen
|G-04||Out Ta Get Me||4:23|
|N-04||Think About You||3:51|
|R-01||Sweet Child O' Mine||5:56|
Written-By – Chris Weber, Guns N' Roses
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 172620E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 172624E
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Enterprises
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Take One Studios, Burbank
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Teresa Ensenat, Tom Zutaut
- Art Direction [Original], Design [Original] – Michael Hodgson (2)
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Arian Buhler, Charles Dooher, Scott Sandler
- Artwork [Hologroove Hologram] – Tristan Duke
- Artwork [Tattoo Redrawn By] – Andy Engel
- Artwork [Tattoos At Sunset Strip Tattoo] – Robert Benedetti (2)
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Duff "Rose" McKagan*
- Design [Reissue] – Patrick Holloran*, Timothy Butler*
- Drums – Steven Adler
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Andy Udoff, Dave Reitzas*, Jeff Poe, Julian Stoll, Micajah Ryan, Victor "the fuckin engineer" Deyglio*
- Lacquer Cut By – RKS*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Slash (3)
- Lead Vocals, Synth, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Concept By [Cross Concept By] – W. Axl Rose*
- Management [Team Brazil Management] – Fernando Lebeis
- Mixed By – Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero
- Painting – Robert Williams (15)
- Photography By [Insert Photos] – Ross Halfin
- Photography By [Inside Jacket] – Al Seib
- Photography By [Slipcase Back Cover Photograph] – Robert John (4)
- Producer, Engineer – Mike Clink
- Product Manager [Reissue Product Manager] – Jason Feinberg
- Production Manager [Reissue Production Manager] – Monique McGuffin-Newman*
- Remastered By – Ted Jensen
- Remastered By, Transferred By [cut from 192kHz 24-bit original analog tape] – Ted Jensen
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Izzy Stradlin
- Supervised By [Reissue Supervisor] – Jeff Fura
- Written-By – Guns N' Roses
• Original Album Expanded to 2-LPs (180G) for Maximum Audiophile Playback
• Vinyl Cut from 192kHz 24-bit Remastered High-Resolution Audio
• Limited Edition Foil Art Slipcase around Gatefold
• Side 4 Extra Bonus: Hologroove Hologram of GN'R Logo
• Download code for 44.1kHz 16-bit audio files. Offer expires December 31, 2020.
Includes printed insert sheets containing photographs, lyrics, an explanation of the 2-LP vinyl edition and hologroove process, and credits.
The download consists of 24 .aif files - 'CD1' and 'CD2'.
The 'CD1' files are the album tracks; 'CD2' contains the same tracks as CD2 of Appetite For Destruction - Locked N' Loaded Edition: The Ultimate F'n Box:
01 Reckless Life
02 Nice Boys
03 Move To The City (Live)
04 Mama Kin
05 Shadow Of Your Love (Live)
06 You're Crazy (Acoustic Version)
08 Used To Love Her
09 You're Crazy
10 It's So Easy (Live)
11 Knockin On Heaven's Door (Live)
12 Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)
ⓅⒸ2018 UMG Recordings, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on Shrink-Wrap): 602567483908
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483915-A 172620E1/A2
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP1G 00602567483915-G
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483915-B 172620E2/A3
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP1N 00602567483915-N
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483922-A 172624E1/A1
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP2R 00602567483922-R
- Matrix / Runout (All Sides [Etched, STERLING stamped], variant 1): #GnFnR RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483915-A 172620E1/A1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP1G 00602567483915-G #GnFnR RKS
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483915-B 172620E2/A1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP1N 00602567483915-N #GnFnR RKS
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483922-A 172624E1/A4 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP2R 00602567483922-R #GnFnR RKS
Canada shipping: $18 for the first LP, $6 each additional | $10 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $3 each additional
Rest of World shipping: $24 for the first LP, $12 each additional | $16 for the first 7"/CD/cassette, $4 each additional.
Items are ONLY shipped to Paypal verified addresses. No exceptions.
Sealed LPs are shipped sealed unless otherwise requested.
We are a retail store, and items listed on Discogs are retail stock. We do our best to maintain a real-time inventory on Discogs, but on rare occasions items listed on Discogs have already sold in the store. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience.
Also, because we are a retail store, oftentimes items listed (especially used items) may be the only copy we have in stock at a time. When we receive an order, that item is pulled from our inventory. For this reason, we ask that payments are received within 48 hours of an invoice being sent out. Orders that are not paid for in that time will be cancelled, and the item will be returned to our inventory (both physically in the store and on Discogs). Thank you for your understanding.
***A NOTE ABOUT GRADING*** We never grade vinyl sleeves as Mint. As a retail store, our records are handled by customers and occasionally, this can result in VERY minor wear to the edges/corners. If a record is purchased and there is a significant change in sleeve grading between when it was listed and when it was sold, we will contact the buyer first before shipping.