|A1||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||Je T'Aime... Moi Non Plus (I Love You... Me, Not Anymore)||4:25|
|A2||–Serge Gainsbourg||L'Anamour (The Love)||2:39|
|A3||–Jane Birkin||Orang Outan (Orangutan)||2:25|
|A4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Sous Le Soleil Exactement (Underneath The Sun Exactly)||2:48|
|A6||–Serge Gainsbourg & Jane Birkin||69 Année Érotique (69 The Erotic Year)||3:19|
|B1||–Jane Birkin||Jane B (After A Prelude Of Chopîn)
Music By – Chopin*
|B3||–Jane Birkin||Le Canari Est Sur Le Balcon (The Canary Is On The Balcony)||2:18|
|B4||–Serge Gainsbourg||Les Sucettes (The Little Sweets)||2:28|
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Licensed From – Universal Music Enterprises
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music France
- Published By – Painted Desert Music Corp.
- Published By – Bonus Music
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Remastered At – Elysian Masters
- Published By – Melody Nelson Publishing
- Published By – Sidonie
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music France
- Published By – Transatlantic (5)
- Published By – Universal MCA Music Publishing France
- Recorded At – Fontana Studios
- Recorded At – Chappell Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Gaîté
- Arranged By – Arthur Greenslade (tracks: 1 to 10), Michel Colombier (tracks: 11)
- Design [Re-release] – Pacific Standard (2), Strath Shepard
- Executive-Producer – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan (4)
- Illustration [Illustrations] – Drew Christie
- Lacquer Cut By – WG*
- Liner Notes – Andy Beta
- Photography By – Kieron Tyler, Strath Shepard, Will Tyler (2)
- Photography By [Gatefold Photo] – Richard Sterling
- Producer – Jean-Claude Desmarty
- Reissue Producer – Matt Sullivan (4)
- Reissue Producer [Assistant] – Kate Peterson
- Remastered By – Dave Cooley
- Translated By [Lyrics] – Cathy Rigot, Pol Leygonie, Sandy Wilson (2)
- Written-By – Serge Gainsbourg
Tracks A1, A3 to A5, B1 to B4 recorded at Fontana studios, London, on the 12th & 19th of November & 16th, 17th, & 18th of December 1968.
Tracks A2 & A6 recorded at Chappell studios, London on the 12th of November 1968, originally released on Sp Philips 370-751 ℗ December 1968.
Track B5 recorded at La Gaité studio, Paris in January 1968, originally released on Sp Serge Gainsbourg - Bande Originale Du Film "Manon 70" ℗ March 1968.
Remastered from the original tapes.
Gatefold LP includes insert with new detailed liner notes and English / French lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 8 26853 0048 1 7
- Barcode (Scanned): 0826853004817
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): B001 1399-01-A WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): B001 1399-01-B ⓤ
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society: BMI
Seller's Shipping Information
Buyer pays shipping. For U.S. orders, shipping and handling is $5 for the first two items. Free domestic shipping on orders of three or more items. Heavy box sets may have different shipping rates. Please inquire prior to purchase. Vinyl ships media mail. Cassettes ship first class. Free domestic shipping on orders of three or more items (box sets or other particularly heavy items excluded).
Shipping and handling for international orders is $25 for up to two items. Box sets or heavier items (multiple LPs) may have different rates. Please inquire prior to purchase. If you are an international customer and would like to order three items or more, please contact me first for a shipping estimate. Some countries (Canada) are usually cheaper to ship to, in which case I’m always happy to revise the invoice or refund the difference. Feel free to ask for a shipping estimate. Also, please keep in mind that while I ship internationally frequently, and am happy to do so, the buyer assumes responsibility for any customs delays, additional fees, or any other issues that may arise from an international order. If you'd like me to look into insurance options for your destination, just ask, and I'll provide you with an estimate. Regarding customs, I can only declare the actual value of the item, so please don't ask me to enter a devalued amount. I know international shipping can be expensive, but that's my policy. Thanks for understanding.
A few notes on condition:
I generally don't grade any items mint, since records and packaging sometimes have tiny cosmetic flaws that one can't see if the shrink-wrap is still sealed. However, I do my best to mention any visible flaws in the item description, so if something isn't mentioned, it probably isn't an issue. I'm happy to give more details on, or send photos of, any item upon request, so please feel free to ask! Please be aware that I don't guarantee sound quality or anything that could be considered a common quirk of vinyl production, as I don't have any control over the manufacturing process. Some pressings are noisier than others, and sometimes a record will have a slight wobble or some other imperfection. It's just the nature of physical media. If something is clearly damaged, though, that's a different story, and I'm totally willing to accept a return on something like that.
Also, I am willing to carefully open the shrink-wrap and ship the record outside of the sleeve to prevent splitting. If you would like me to ship the record this way, please let me know upon checkout. If you don't state a preference, I will assume that you prefer the record remain sealed, in which case I can't be held responsible for any sleeve splitting that may occur during shipping.
Also, please make sure your desired shipping address is registered with your PayPal account, as I won’t ship to an address that is not. Thanks!