Buffalo Springfield – Buffalo Springfield
|A1||Go And Say Goodbye||2:19|
|A2||Sit Down I Think I Love You||2:30|
|A4||Nowadays Clancy Can't Even Sing||3:26|
|A5||Hot Dusty Roads||2:47|
|B1||Flying On The Ground Is Wrong||2:48|
|B3||Do I Have To Come Right Out And Say It||3:00|
|B4||Baby Don't Scold Me||2:42|
|B5||Out Of My Mind||3:05|
|B6||Pay The Price||2:35|
- Backing Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: A4, A6, B1, B3), Richie Furay (tracks: A1, A5, B2, B4 to B6), Steve Stills* (tracks: A3, A4, B1 to B3, B5)
- Bass – Bruce Palmer
- Design [Album Design] – Sandy Dvore
- Drums – Dewey Martin
- Lead Guitar – Neil Young
- Lead Guitar [2nd] – Stephen Stills
- Photography By – Ivan Nagy (2)
- Piano – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B3)
- Producer – Brian Stone, Charles Greene (2)
- Recorded By – Doc Siegel, Tom May
- Rhythm Guitar – Richie Furay
- Vocals – Neil Young (tracks: B2, B5), Richie Furay (tracks: A2 to B1, B3), Steve Stills* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, A6, B4, B6)
- Written-By – Neil Young (tracks: A4, B1 to B3, B5), Stephen Stills (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A6, B4, B6)
© 1966 Atlantic Recording Corporation.
Printed in U.S.A.
Mfg. by Atlantic Recording Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 & 2): 33-200
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, stamped): ST-C-67983
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, stamped): ST-C-67984
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout, etched): ST-C-67983-A LW AT SD-33 200-A W
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout, etched): ST-C-67984-A LW AT SD-33200-B W
Domestic shipping (orders going inside the United States) for standard LPs typically costs around $3.99 depending on the exact weight. Shipping and handling rates may vary depending on the weight and size of the item. Sales tax must be applied to all orders in Washington state.
For shipments outside of the USA, prices do NOT include Import Duty and GST/VAT. We deliver by courier. You will pay Import Duty and Tax to the courier. You can check the rates by contacting your local customs office or courier representative. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. All returns must be in the same condition as they were sent. We do not falsify our customs forms on value or item content.