Incubus (2) – A Crow Left Of The Murder...
DVD, DVD-Video, PAL
All Media, Limited Edition, Digipak
|CD-2||A Crow Left Of The Murder||3:30|
|CD-4||Talk Shows On Mute||3:49|
|CD-6||Sick Sad Little World||6:23|
|CD-11||Made For TV Movie||3:38|
|CD-13||Here In My Room||4:20|
|Bonus DVD For Limited Edition Of A Crow Left Of The Murder||33:12|
|DVD-2b||A Crow Left Of The Murder||3:36|
|DVD-2c||Talk Shows On Mute||3:00|
|DVD-3||While We Where Out||7:37|
|DVD-5||Paradise Spoiled (Short Film)
Featuring [Starring As Evil Todd] – Todd Burns (3)Featuring [Starring] – Frank Castro, Michael Einziger*, Patrick Jensen*Featuring [Voice Over - Boss] – Patrick Jensen*Featuring [Voice Over - Radio DJ] – Brendan HearneFilm Director [By] – Brendan HearneFilm Producer – Jordan TappisNarrator – Brian KlugmanProducer [Ez Pass] – Eric Olsen (2), Har Mar SuperstarScript By [Written By] – Brendan Hearne, Brian KlugmanWritten-By, Performer [Ez Pass] – Har Mar Superstar
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hunglikeyora Music
- Copyright (c) – Record Collection
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- A&R – Kaz Utsunomiya
- Art Direction – Brandy Flower
- Booking [Agent - International] – Marlene Tsuchii
- Booking [Agent - U S] – John Harrington (8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Billy Bowers, Mike Einziger
- Film Director – A. Karim Karmi
- Illustration – Brandon*, Jose*
- Management – REN Management Corporation, Steve Rennie
- Management [Assistant] – Adam Gelfond, Seth Allen
- Management [Ren Management/ Incubus Web Guru] – "Digital" Dan Berman*
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Performer, Written-By – Ben Kenney, Brandon Boyd, DJ Kilmore, Jose Pasillas II*, Michael Einziger*
- Photography By – Rankin (3)
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Product Manager – Piero Giramonti
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios
Booking by John Harrington at Variety Artists and by Marlene Tsuchii at Creative Artists Agency
The "Lollapalooza" and "Bridge Benefit" sections are both continuous segments without any cues, chapters, or tracklistings. The four subchapters underneath have been derived from watching the DVD and timing the cutoffs between the different scenes.
Paradise Spoiled (Short Film) © 2003 by Driftwood Pictures LLC
"EZ Pass" published by Chrysalis Music © 2003 Record Collection
All songs ©
Booklet: 2003 EMI Music Inc. and Hunglikeyora Music. Administered by EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP)
Disc face: EMI April Music Inc. (ASCAP) o/b/o itself and Hunglikeyora Music (ASCAP)
Recording © 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 2003, 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
DVD © 2004 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music
Digipak® Manufactured by Van de Steeg, Holland, under license from AGI, USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099751 504733
- Label Code: LC 00199
- Rights Society: SACD SACEM SDRM SGDL, BIEM
- Matrix / Runout (CD Variant 1 to 3): Sony Music S5150472000-0101 25 A1
- Matrix / Runout (CD Variant 4): Sony Music S5150472000-0101 25 A5
- Mastering SID Code (CD Variant 1 to 4): IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code (CD Variant 1): IFPI 947S
- Mould SID Code (CD Variant 2, 4): IFPI 941N
- Mould SID Code (CD Variant 3): IFPI 947C
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Variant 1 to 3): Sony Music S5150473001-A522 16 A1
- Matrix / Runout (DVD Variant 4): Sony Music S5150473001-A522 16 A2
- Mastering SID Code (DVD Variant 1 to 4): IFPI L556
- Mould SID Code (DVD Variant 1 to 3): IFPI 945Z
- Mould SID Code (DVD Variant 4): IFPI 949Y
- Other (Cat#, Spine, Back Sleeve & DVD Disc): EPC 515047 3
- Other (Cat#, Back Sleeve & DVD Disc): 5150473001
- Other (Cat#, CD Disc): 515047 2
- Other (Cat#, Booklet & CD Disc): 5150472000
*** UK buyers can take advantage of combined postage up to 1.9kg! @ £4.15p! - that's approx. 7 LP's or 15 CD's! Let me know if you want me to weigh up your order before invoicing you ***
POSTAL COSTS - to be paid by buyer:
£4.15 (UK) for packages up to 2kg (approx. 7xLP's or 8x12"s); extra items after that, let me get a price for you.
£8.45 (EU), EXTRA DISC's approx. £1.50 per item (Please be aware double LP's count as two items)
£10.95 (USA/Rest Of The World), Up to 500g./EXTRA DISC's approx. £3.00 per item (Please be aware double LP's count as two items)
£1.99 (UK) for 1 item, extra items after approx. £0.50p, - up to approx. 15 x CD's or just under 2kg's postage will be £4.15p (UK only)
£6.45 (EU), EXTRA DISC's approx. £1.00 per item.
£7.45 (USA/Rest Of The World), EXTRA DISC's approx. £1.50 per item.
PLEASE BE AWARE: ALL ORDERS OVER £20.00 WILL REQUIRE 'SIGNED FOR' POSTAGE AT £1.00 (UK) £3.00 (EU) AND £5.00 (ROW) ADDITIONAL TO ABOVE POSTAGE COSTS
Insurance will also be required, regardless of total price, if you live in: EASTERN EUROPE, RUSSIA, SOUTH AMERICA & ASIA, at cost to the buyer.
For combined postage for multiple purchases going to Europe or overseas- contact me beforehand for total cost. I am unable to send packages over 2kg over seas, although orders can be split into 2 packages, if required.
LP Records are sent in proper mailers with stiffener. Smaller items in padded mailer with stiffener.
UK BUYERS ONLY: I accept payment via paypal, postal order, cheque or cash. If sending cash, please use signed-for delivery.
NON-UK BUYERS: please pay via PAYPAL.com ONLY. I cannot send a single package weighing more than 2KG overseas, but I can split packages into 2 or more, priced individually.
Items sent 2nd Class (UK), Airmail Small Packets (NON-UK), unless requested otherwise and difference paid by buyer.
Contact me before purchase if signed-for delivery is required for items valued less than £20 - I am NOT accountable for items lost or damaged in post (packages will have return address stated in event of non-delivery, and proof of posting will be kept if package goes missing or is damaged) the Royal Mail are liable for any loss or damage.
I accept returns for faulty or damaged items, but I do not refund postage for any reason. Please contact me if you have an issue and I will do my best to resolve it.
Items will normally be dispatched well within 1 week of purchase, but please be patient.
Please note: condition rating is based on VISUAL INSPECTION, unless stated otherwise. If an aural inspection or photos are required, please ask!
I do not grade CD, tape or DVD cases as these are replaceable.
****Potential buyers please note: If you have any enquiries on my items for sale (i.e. regarding postage, condition, photos, etc), please make them BEFORE placing an order: All orders placed are required to be honoured: IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO PAY DISCOGS WILL AUTOMATICALLY CANCEL AN UNPAID ORDER AFTER 7 DAYS & LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, WHICH MAY AFFECT FUTURE PURCHASES****
Many thanks for looking, any questions, please ask!