ShadowParty – ShadowParty
- Licensed To – Mute Artists Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ShadowParty
- Copyright (c) – ShadowParty
- Pressed By – Sony DADC – A0103037175-0101
- Published By – Mute Song Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Kobalt Music Services
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Fists Of Fury
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co. Ltd.
- Art Direction – Warren Jackson (3)
- Cello – Joshua Lynch*
- Drums, Percussion – Jeff Friedl
- Engineer [Recording] – George Atkins, Gregory Chiche*, Joe Clayton (3), Mark Winterburn
- Guitar – Josh Hager, Phil Cunningham, Tom Chapman (2)
- Harp – Ciorstaidh Beaton
- Keyboards [Keys] – Josh Hager, Tom Chapman (2)
- Management – Prime Management
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Mastering Assistant] – Chris Allgood
- Musician [Additional] – Harriet Bradshaw, Iwan Gronor*, Jack Mitchell (2), Joan Wasser, Nick McCabe, Scott Dakota, Scott Fitts, Thomas Fripp, Whitney Fierce
- Producer – Josh Hager, Tom Chapman (2)
- Programmed By – Tom Chapman (2)
- Viola – Laurie Dempsey
- Violin – Amy Welch, Tory Clarke
- Vocals – Josh Hager, Tom Chapman (2)
- Vocals [Additional] – Denise Johnson
· Recorded in Manchester, Boston & Los Angeles.
· Thanks to Daniel Miller; Matthew Farrar at Fender in the booklet.
Publishing information per Artist:
· Josh Hager, Scott Fitts and Jeff Friedl published by Mute Song Ltd.
· Tom Chapman (2) and Phil Cunningham published by Universal Music Publishing.
· Nick McCabe published by Kobalt Music Services.
· Denise Johnson published by Copyright Control.
· Joan Wasser published by Fists Of Fury (BMI)/Domino Pub. Co. Ltd.
© & ℗ 2018 ShadowParty under exclusive license to Mute Artists Ltd.
A Mute release
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 414940 008906
- Barcode (Scanned): 5414940008906
- Label Code: LC27959
- Matrix / Runout: A0103037175-0101 13 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94V6
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Barcode (Sticker Text US Version): 7 2459697332 5
NEW SHIPPING RATES APPLIED ON JANUARY 21, 2018 PLEASE READ
We have a flat USA media mail rate for ANY QUANTITY of items within each category. Shipping cost remains the same whether it’s one record or 100. Buy more items and save!
LP/12"/10" Media Mail: $4.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
CD/7"/CASSETTE Media Mail: $3.75 for ANY QUANTITY of items.
INTERNATIONAL & CANADIAN BUYERS PLEASE NOTE! Due to new USPS shipping policies, ALL multiple record orders will be invoiced by weight. Often times, a second item will NOT incur an additional charge. We will ALWAYS aim to charge you the lowest amount possible for shipping. Please ask if you’d like a quote in advance!
LP/12"/10" First Class International: $17 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International: $11 for first item, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
LP/12"/10" First Class International $24 for first LP, possibly no additional charge for shipping a 2nd LP but additional LP's will be weighed and invoiced
CD/7"/CASSETTE First Class International $15, additional items will be weighed and invoiced
** International orders weighing over 4lbs MUST ship via Priority Mail International. **
***INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ***
The US Postal Service "First Class International" service, which is by far the cheapest rate for shipping, does NOT insure against loss or damage, and although we pack our orders safely and securely, if your package arrives damaged, there is NO way to file a claim. If you wish to purchase insurance on your package, this is a considerably cheaper option than paying for a more expensive shipping rate. For example, insuring a packing for up to $100 in value only costs $1.40. We will gladly add this to your shipping charges at your request, and if you have any concerns about loss or damage in transit, we highly recommend it. Once a package leaves our hands, we can not be held responsible for loss or damage.
SEALED RECORD POLICY:
It is assumed that a sealed record is in perfect "like new" condition; however, sealed records occasionally have pressing defects or damage incurred from storage. At the buyer's request, we will carefully open and inspect a sealed record before sending, however we DO NOT accept returns on records that were shipped sealed and opened by the buyer.
We ship to the address listed on your PAYPAL account, not your Discogs shipping address. Please make sure your Paypal shipping address is up-to-date.
CD/CASSETTE BUYERS: WE DO NOT GRADE JEWEL CASES. Plastic jewel cases are fragile and can often break in shipping, even with careful packaging. We do our best to pack safely, and we will often note if the case is cracked already, but we cannot guarantee the jewel cases to be free of damage.