|1||–Bob Wills And His Texas Playboys*||
Arranged By – Bob Wills
Blue Blue Day
Written-By – Don Gibson
Guess Things Happen That Way
Written-By – Jack Clement
Sea Of Heartbreak
Written-By – Hal David, Paul Hampton
Written-By – Marty Robbins
|6||–George Hamilton IV||
Written-By – Don Gibson, John D. Loudermilk, Lester Brown (3)
Please Help Me, I'm Falling (In Love With You)
Written-By – Don Robertson (2), Hal Blair
Producer – Erik JacobsenWritten-By – Ned Miller
Catch A Falling Star
Written-By – Lee Pockriss, Paul Vance
The Little White Cloud That Cried
Producer – Erik JacobsenWritten-By – Johnnie Ray
Written-By – Paul Buskirk, Walt Breeland*, Willie Nelson
Big Fran's Baby
Composed By – Clint Eastwood (2)Conductor, Producer – Lennie NiehausMixed By – Bobby Fernandez*
End Credits Medley / Big Fran's Baby / Butch's Theme / Philip's Theme
Composed By [Big Fran's Baby] – Clint Eastwood (2)Composed By [Butch's Theme, Philip's Theme] – Lennie NiehausConductor, Producer – Lennie NiehausMixed By – Bobby Fernandez*
- Design – Heather Laurie
- Executive-Producer – Gregg Geller, Lenny Waronker, Michael Ostin, Steven Baker
- Management [Executive In Charge Of Music For Warner Bros.] – Gary LeMel
- Photography By – Jane Bovingdon, Murray Close
- Score – Lennie Niehaus
- Technician [Digital Assembly], Mastered By – Lee Herschberg
Digital assembly and mastering at W.B.I.H.S.
WARNING: some of the music on this compact disc was originally recorded on analog equipment, prior to modern noise reduction techniques. This compact disc preserves, as closely as possible, the sound of the original recording, but its high resolution also reveals the limitations in the master tape, including noise and other distortions.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 093624551621
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Price Code: WE 833
- Matrix / Runout: 936245516-2 WME
- Matrix / Runout (Mould hub): [Warner logo] 25
- Rights Society: GEMA / BIEM
FOR OUR JAZZ MUSIC CATALOGUE CLICK HERE
ALL OUR RECORDS DO FOLLOW THESE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE SHIPMENT:
- EACH RECORDS IS CLEAN WITH A PROFESSIONAL ULTRASONIC MACHINE AND CAREFULLY TESTED.
- RECORDS ARE SENT IN NEW CARDBOARD MAILERS AND ARE WRAPPED WITH BUBBLE WRAP.
- EACH VINYL IS OUT OF THE SLEEVE IN ORDER TO PREVENT THE RINGWEAR AND SEAMSPLIT.
- UNSEALED RECORDS ARE VISUALLY INSPECTED AND TEST PLAYED ACCORDING TO OUR AUDIO QUALITY PARAMETERS AND AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO DISCOGS TERMS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY FACTORY DEFECT ON SEALED RECORDS.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AT ALL FOR ANY DAMAGE SHIPPING, BECAUSE ALL OUR PARCELES ARE CAREFULLY AND SAFELY PACKED
IMPORTANT: WE SHIP JUST WITH EXPRESS SERVICE (SDA, UPS, FedEx).
Spese a carico dell'acquirente
SPEDIZIONE ITALIA (Corriere Espresso SDA)
A partire da €9
Shipping cost charged to the buyer
UE SHIPPING (FedEx/UPS)
Starting from €16 (it depend on country)
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING (FedEx)
Starting from €21 (it depend on country)
Monday 15.00 - 19.30
Tuesday - Saturday 11.00 -19.30
Recommended from this seller
+ €26.00 shipping
(about $32.75 total)
Media: Near Mint (NM or M-) A nearly perfect disc. It should show no obvious signs of wear.
Sleeve: Near Mint (NM or M-)What does this condition mean?
Cd has few hairlines that don't affect sound quality. Booklet in perfect condition with promotional stamp on its back. Some hairlines on case. Il Cd presenta alcuni segni superficiali che non pregiudicano la qualità audio. Libretto in perfetto stato con timbro promozionale sul retro. Diversi segni superficiali sulla custodia.