Guns N' Roses – Appetite For Destruction
Vinyl, LP, Single Sided, Hologroove Hologram
All Media, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Remastered, Special Edition, 180 Gram
|G-01||Welcome To The Jungle||4:33|
It's So Easy
Written-By – Guns N' Roses, West Arkeen
|G-04||Out Ta Get Me||4:23|
|N-04||Think About You||3:51|
|R-01||Sweet Child O' Mine||5:56|
Written-By – Chris Weber, Guns N' Roses
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 172620E
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 172624E
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Enterprises
- Recorded At – Rumbo Recorders
- Recorded At – Take One Studios, Burbank
- Recorded At – Can-Am Recorders
- Mixed At – Mediasound
- A&R [A&R Coordination] – Teresa Ensenat, Tom Zutaut
- Art Direction [Original], Design [Original] – Michael Hodgson (2)
- Art Direction [Reissue] – Arian Buhler, Charles Dooher, Scott Sandler
- Artwork [Hologroove Hologram] – Tristan Duke
- Artwork [Tattoo Redrawn By] – Andy Engel
- Artwork [Tattoos At Sunset Strip Tattoo] – Robert Benedetti (2)
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Duff "Rose" McKagan*
- Design [Reissue] – Patrick Holloran*, Timothy Butler*
- Drums – Steven Adler
- Engineer [2nd Engineer] – Andy Udoff, Dave Reitzas*, Jeff Poe, Julian Stoll, Micajah Ryan, Victor "the fuckin engineer" Deyglio*
- Lacquer Cut By – RKS*
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Slash (3)
- Lead Vocals, Synth, Percussion, Backing Vocals, Concept By [Cross Concept By] – W. Axl Rose*
- Management [Team Brazil Management] – Fernando Lebeis
- Mixed By – Steve Thompson & Michael Barbiero
- Painting – Robert Williams (15)
- Photography By [Insert Photos] – Ross Halfin
- Photography By [Inside Jacket] – Al Seib
- Photography By [Slipcase Back Cover Photograph] – Robert John (4)
- Producer, Engineer – Mike Clink
- Product Manager [Reissue Product Manager] – Jason Feinberg
- Production Manager [Reissue Production Manager] – Monique McGuffin-Newman*
- Remastered By – Ted Jensen
- Remastered By, Transferred By [cut from 192kHz 24-bit original analog tape] – Ted Jensen
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals, Percussion – Izzy Stradlin
- Supervised By [Reissue Supervisor] – Jeff Fura
- Written-By – Guns N' Roses
• Original Album Expanded to 2-LPs (180G) for Maximum Audiophile Playback
• Vinyl Cut from 192kHz 24-bit Remastered High-Resolution Audio
• Limited Edition Foil Art Slipcase around Gatefold
• Side 4 Extra Bonus: Hologroove Hologram of GN'R Logo
• Download code for 44.1kHz 16-bit audio files. Offer expires December 31, 2020.
Includes printed insert sheets containing photographs, lyrics, an explanation of the 2-LP vinyl edition and hologroove process, and credits.
The download consists of 24 .aif files - 'CD1' and 'CD2'.
The 'CD1' files are the album tracks; 'CD2' contains the same tracks as CD2 of Appetite For Destruction - Locked N' Loaded Edition: The Ultimate F'n Box:
01 Reckless Life
02 Nice Boys
03 Move To The City (Live)
04 Mama Kin
05 Shadow Of Your Love (Live)
06 You're Crazy (Acoustic Version)
08 Used To Love Her
09 You're Crazy
10 It's So Easy (Live)
11 Knockin On Heaven's Door (Live)
12 Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)
ⓅⒸ2018 UMG Recordings, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Sticker on Shrink-Wrap): 602567483908
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483915-A 172620E1/A2
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP1G 00602567483915-G
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483915-B 172620E2/A3
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP1N 00602567483915-N
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Stamped], variant 1): 00602567483922-A 172624E1/A1
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Etched], variant 1): B0028153-01 LP2R 00602567483922-R
- Matrix / Runout (All Sides [Etched, STERLING stamped], variant 1): #GnFnR RKS STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483915-A 172620E1/A1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side G [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP1G 00602567483915-G #GnFnR RKS
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483915-B 172620E2/A1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP1 Side N [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP1N 00602567483915-N #GnFnR RKS
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Stamped], variant 2): 00602567483922-A 172624E1/A4 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (LP2 Side R [Etched], variant 2): B0028153-01 LP2R 00602567483922-R #GnFnR RKS
Buyer pays shipping fees. Shipping varies depending on country. I can only ship with a tracking number anymore. Unfortunately, too many packages have gone missing over the years so tracked is the only way I can ship now. Please contact me first and I will find out fairly quickly for you what your cost is.
Please be aware that I have to list the actual selling price on the declaration. I cannot put down a false value as I can lose the ability to ship anymore.
I am getting some average prices for shipping to Canada, US, France, Germany and the UK:
Prices are in US funds
cds - $4.50
7" - $4.50
12" - $9-20 within Canada depending on the province...please message me with your address for a quote
7" and cd's - $5.50 tracked!
12" - $8 tracked
UK, France & Germany:
7" and cds - $10 with tracking
12" - approx. $18 air mail
Sorry but I cannot ship by surface anymore. Too many issues with how long it takes.
Still best to contact me first for more accurate quote.
Payments by Paypal is preferred.