Kreator – Extreme Aggression Remastered
|A2||No Reason To Exist||4:36|
|A3||Love Us Or Hate Us||3:42|
|A4||Stream Of Consciousness||3:53|
|B1||Some Pain Will Last||5:40|
|B4||Bringer Of Torture||2:15|
|Live In East Berlin 1990|
|C1||Some Pain Will Last||5:40|
|C3||Under The Guillotine||4:28|
|D1||Bringer Of Torture||2:34|
|D2||Pleasure To Kill||5:45|
|D3||Flag Of Hate||3:22|
|E2||Riot Of Violence||6:02|
|E3||Love Us Or Hate Us||3:58|
|E4||Behind The Mirror||4:49|
|F2||Awakening Of The Gods||7:32|
- Artwork – Malbuch
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Rob Fioretti
- Co-producer – Karl-U. Walterbach*
- Drums – Ventor
- Engineer – Randy Burns, Steve Hienke
- Executive-Producer – Karl-U. Walterbach*
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Joerg Trize*
- Lyrics By, Lead Guitar, Lead Vocals – Mille Petrozza
- Music By – Kreator
- Photography By – Martin Becker (4)
- Producer – Randy Burns
"Stream Of Consciouness" inspired by the book: "Seth speaks: The Eternal Validity Of The Soul".
"Bringer Of Torture" inspired by the song "My God, Father" by The Kermits.
Backing vocals on "Don't Trust" and "Betrayer" by Greg and Dan from Excel.
Special thanx to Edwin Letcher for lyrical editing and correction.
Recorded Jan.-Feb. 1989 Hollywood Ca.
Tracked and mixed at the Music Grinder
Additional recording at E.Q. Sound and Cherokee Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4050538243406
- Barcode (Printed): 4 050538 243406
- Label Code: LC 09066
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): BH65524-01 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): BH65524-01 B1 GREG@FT
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): BH65524-02 C1
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): BH65524-02 D1 GREG@FT
- Matrix / Runout (Side E runout, etched): BH65524-03 E1
- Matrix / Runout (Side F runout, etched): BH65524-03 F1 GREG@FT
BUYER PAYS FOR SHIPPING (WE WILL GLADLY COMBINE SHIPPING COST FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS). Please wait for an edited invoice if you are ordering multiple formats that you would like combined shipping for.
If the automatically calculated shipping rate seems wrong for any reason please send us a message and wait for a corrected invoice to pay. If you would like a Priority mail rate or faster service please send us a message request and we will send over an invoice.
We ship all of our orders with the vinyl and sleeve removed from the cover (unless the item is sealed) and packaged professionally with an LP specific mailer and cardboard inserts. WE WILL NOT OPEN SEALED ITEMS FOR SHIPPING. We ship all of our orders via USPS mail (Media Mail, First Class & First Class International mainly) and we provide regular USPS tracking with all orders whenever possible.
Domestic shipping methods
MEDIA MAIL (LP/12"/10"): $4.25 for single LP
FIRST CLASS (CD/45/Tape): $3.75 for single CD, 45 or cassette
PRIORITY MAIL (all): $7-15 depending on weight
International shipping methods
FIRST CLASS (CD/45): $10-16.00 depending on wt/country
FIRST CLASS (LP): $23-28 depending on wt/country (for a single LP, 2xLPs are sometimes more depending on weight)
PRIORITY (LP): $36-65 depending on wt/country
WE DO NOT SHIP TO ITALY OR GREECE AT THIS TIME! Sorry for any inconvenience.
WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CUSTOMS TAXES AND IMPORT DUTIES.