Detroit Rising – A Cosmic Jazz Funk Adventure
|3||My Heart is Frozen||3:45|
|5||What's that you Heard||6:43|
|8||With Peace & Harmony||9:20|
|9||Fly To Freedom||2:26|
|10||Song #4 Part 2 Funk Instrumental||3:54|
- Bass – Kern Brantley (tracks: 2, 4, 7), Lige Curry (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10)
- Drums – Benzel Cowan* (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10), Gabe Gonzalez (tracks: 2, 4, 7)
- Lead Guitar – Blackbyrd McNight* (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10), Duminie DePorres (tracks: 2, 4, 7)
- Mastered By – Tatsuya Sato
- Mixed By – Richie Beretta
- Piano, Vocals, Synthesizer – Danny Bedrosian (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10)
- Saxophone – Greg Thomas (2) (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10)
- Vocals – Stephen Boyd* (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10), Sue Ann Carwell (tracks: 1, 3, 5-6, 8-10), Tonysha Nelson (tracks: 1, 6)
Recorded live at the famous United Sound Studios in Detroit, NY, LA and Funk studios in Florida.
Lunar Island Records LLC 2017
All Rights Reserved MFG USA
Published by Down Jazz LLC
Light in the Attic Records & Distribution
Includes download card for a free download in digital format.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 040232624698
- Matrix / Runout: 1D34000039 IFPI LT029 Detroit Rising
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT029
Rates to the US are $5.00 for one CD or one 7" (7" is $5 media mail, $6 for first class mail). For each additional CD/7", add $0.50 for media mail, or $1.00 for first class mail. As many CDs are packaged differently, the cost will likely be significantly different than the calculator-generated costs for high-volume purchases -- please inquire for shipping estimate if desired for orders more than a handful of CDs. If in the US, your biggest bang for your buck will be media mail for a large lot of CDs. For example, postage on a box of 100+ CDs can cost as little as $12 for media mail, with tracking. Ask for details!
Rates to Canada are $10 for one CD, and $12 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained.
Rates to all other countries are $14 for one CD via first class airmail, and $15 for one 7". For multiple items, an individual quote must be obtained, as package rates have changed significantly for USPS postage rates as of January 17, 2016. Packages that weigh over 4 pounds in weight must ship priority mail.