Written-By – Hinds*
Written-By – Bob Hilliard, Mort Garson
|C1||Man Next Door
Written-By – Holt*
Written-By – Bob Hilliard, Mort Garson
- Art Direction, Design – Robert Del Naja, Tom Hingston
- Bass – Bob Locke, John Harris*, Winston Blissett
- Computer [Pro Tools] – Jan Kybert*
- Drums – Andy Gangadeen
- Engineer – Lee Shepherd*
- Guitar – Angelo Bruschini
- Keyboards [Additional] – Dave Jenkins (7), Michael Timothy
- Lacquer Cut By – Tim Young
- Management [Tour Director] – John Gray (10)
- Management [Tour Manager] – Andrew Mansi (2)
- Mixed By – Mark 'Spike' Stent*
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Jan Kybert*, P-Dub*
- Mixed By [Live] – Mark Littlewood
- Performer [On Stage] – Angelo Bruschini, Deborah Miller, Michael Timothy, Winston Blisset*
- Photography By – Nick Knight
- Producer, Arranged By, Programmed By, Keyboards, Sampler [Samples] – Massive Attack, Neil Davidge
- Technician [Cut] – Tim Young
- Technician [Lightning] – Tom Nutty
- Vocals – Elizabeth Fraser, Grant Marshall, Horace Andy, Robert Del Naja, Sara Jay
- Written-By – Vowles* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1), Fraser* (tracks: A3, C2, D1), Marshall* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1), Del Naja* (tracks: A1 to B1, B3, C2 to D1)
℗ & © 1998 Circa Records Ltd
This label copy information is the subject of copyright protection. All rights reserved. © 1998 Virgin Records Ltd
Printed in the EU
Sampled: The Cure, Velvet Underground, Isaac Hayes and John Holt.
Recorded at Massive Attack and Christchurch studios, Bristol.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London.
Cut at Metropolis.
Heavyweight 180g vinyl pressings.
With printed inner sleeves.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 602537540433
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Other (Distribution Code): PM 213
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): BD2658^-0^ A^
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): BD2658^-0^ B^
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side C): BD2658^-0^ C^
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side D): BD2658^-0^ D^
Seller's Shipping Information
We specialize in good music from every genre.
Check us out on instagram: zionsgaterecords
A quick note about sleeve grading: We sometimes grade a Mint Sleeve as Near Mint . A true mint grade is basically impossible in my opinion...especially once something is shipped. So our near mint is the grade for most new copies of LP's, etc.
How to use discogs:
Browse our selection and purchase the items you would like. We then email you a paypal invoice. Easy, fast and safe. You can use your credit card via paypal even if you do not have an account. Money orders and cash in US dollars are accepted as well. On larger orders I will also take Western Union payments. This is the website for our record store with hundreds of thousands of records. It is much easier to input items and much funner to browse around and learn about music on Discogs so we choose to use this interface. We proudly offer one of the largest and best selections IN THE WORLD on discogs. Adding new items daily. We ship multiple days a week in strong, sturdy boxes. Open 7 days a week, easy to call and pro customer service. I check Discogs often and will attempt to get back to you quickly. Feel free to call the shop if needed 206-568-5446.
Please visit our record store when in the Seattle area.
All shipments come with TRACKING which is emailed to your account connected to paypal.
SHIPPING RATES: (heavier/odd shaped / sized items may cost a little more)
Shipping Discounts applied on multiple items.
USA for LPs - 1 LP media mail is 4.99 + a dollar for each additional. A 2 x LP counts as 2 LPs (2xLP = $5.99). This can vary depending on the value or weight of the LP. We wiill give bulk discounts on large orders in the US.
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette etc are shipped first class mail. 3.99 for the first and 1.00 each additional. after 4 items will receive a free upgrade to priority mail.
USA - priority mail 9.99 = 2.00 ea. additional. Heavier LP's are more
INTERNATIONAL mail prices have significantly gone up as of 2016.
All rates are based on weight and country shipped too now.
Canada LP - AIR MAIL - 16.99 for the first LP
discounts on multiple items
CDs/7"/DVD/Cassette - 11.99 for the first discounts on multiple
WORLD LP - AIR MAIL - 24.99 for ONE LP...double lp's count as more...rates go up by weight and country from here.
WORLD CD/7"/DVD - 14.99 for the first.
Thanks for your support.