Rainbow – Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow
|A1||Man On The Silver Mountain|
|A3||Black Sheep Of The Family|
|A4||Catch The Rainbow|
|B2||The Temple Of The King|
|B3||If You Don't Like Rock N' Roll|
|B4||Sixteenth Century Greensleeves|
|B5||Still I'm Sad|
- Published By – Owl Music Ltd.
- Published By – Armchair Music
- Published By – Alan Keen Music
- Published By – Rug Music Ltd.
- Published By – Yardbirds Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Deep Purple (Overseas) Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Oyster Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Printed By – Howards Printers (Slough) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Mastered At – Kendun Recorders
- Arranged By – Ritchie Blackmore
- Cover [Prepared By] – AGI/Hollywood*
- Illustration – David Willardson
- Lyrics By – Ronnie James Dio
- Mastered By – Jack Adams (2)
- Mixed By – Martin (The Wasp) Birch*
- Photography By [And Cover Co-ordination] – Fin Costello
- Producer – Birch*, Blackmore*, Dio*
- Vocals [Guest] – Shoshana*
- Written-By – Ritchie Blackmore (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), Ronnie James Dio (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
Master cut by Kendon Records.
Recorded between the 20th of February and 14th of March 1975.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): 2490141 A // 2 ∇ 420 04 1 4 1 0
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): 2490141 B // 2 ∇ 420 04 1 4 1
UK ORDERS: SPEND OVER £50 (under 2kg/6-8 x12") AND GET FREE DELIVERY
UK (goods under £20 in value) price is £1.75 for CDs and 7" singles / £3.75 for 12" and LPs. Big shipping savings on multiple 7" and CD Single purchases. Please enquire, eg 2 x standard jewel case CD singles / 7-inch shipped for £1.75.
UK customers can receive 6-8 x 12" up to a total value of £20 for £3.75 shipping and 6-8 x 12" with a total value of £20-£50 for £4.45 shipping (Signed For). This may reduce for Gatefold sleeves, but additional 12-inch singles with slim sleeves may allow for more items- please contact me for an accurate quote.
If you are ordering items under £20 in total value and require Signed For (UK) or Tracked (International) delivery please let me know when you order and I will revise the shipping costs set out above.
Items over £20 in value are sent Second Class 'Signed For'; Items over £50 in value are sent First Class 'Signed For'; items over £75 in value are sent First Class 'Signed For' with added insurance cover of £250 (additional cost £2.50).
Double LPs and 12"s count as 2 items.
Older Double-CD releases in 'Fat Boy' cases ship as 'Small Parcels' (£3.25 in UK, unless value over £20)- or can ship more cheaply without cases on request.
International customers benefit from similar reductions on shipping costs for multiple orders; please enquire.
For single items under £20 in value:
Shipping within Europe is £4.60 for CDs and 7" singles / £7.25 for 12" and LPs. BUT ! Up to 5 x 7-inch singles can be shipped to Europe for £4.95 (if less than £20 in total value) and 4 x 12" for £8.99 (if less than £20 in total value)
Shipping for Rest of the World (except countries below) is £5.75 for CDs & 7" singles / £9.50 for 12" and LPs
US buyers - please note, if your State charges import taxes these will be added to the shipping price. Many States remain import tax-free.
Shipping to Singapore/Australia/New Zealand is £6.25 for CDs & 7" singles / £10.45 for 12" and LPs.
Australian Government GST (import tax) of 10% is charged on the full amount of the transaction (including shipping!). Therefore, I need to add 10% to the TOTAL price INCLUDING shipping costs for Australian orders.
Older Double-CD releases in 'Fat Boy' cases ship as 'Small Parcels'- price on request.
All orders over £20 in value require International Tracked and Signed Services. Cost on request.
All orders over £50 in value also require insurance, which costs £2.50 on top of the Tracked and Signed service cost.
CD GRADING: CDs are graded on the condition of the Media and sleeves/booklets/inserts. Plastic jewel cases can be easily replaced and so are not graded. If original-release sticker attachments, etchings etc. form part of the collectible interest/value I use the original jewel cases regardless of condition and highlight any issues in my descriptions. Replacement plastic jewel cases may be provided in other instances.