Mothlite – Dark Age
|A3||Seeing In The Dark|
|A5||Something In The Sky|
- Artwork – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Bass Guitar – Christos Fanaras (tracks: A3, A6)
- Cello – Alexander Tucker (tracks: A4)
- Design – Stephen O'Malley
- Drums, Percussion – Benjamin Dawson (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B2), Jamie Gomez Arrellano* (tracks: A3, A6, B5)
- Engineer [Eastcote] – Antti Uusimaki
- Engineer [Golden Hum] – Daniel Lea
- Engineer [Kristoffer Rygg's Voice] – Tore Ylvisaker*
- Lacquer Cut By – HL*
- Mastered By – Jamie Gomez Arrellano*
- Mixed By – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Photography By – Ian Johnstone (2)
- Producer – Daniel O'Sullivan, Knut Jonas Sellevold
- Programmed By – Antii Uusimaki* (tracks: A6)
- Synthesizer – Antti Uusimaki (tracks: A3)
- Violin – Frances May Morgan* (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Kristoffer Rygg (tracks: A6), Linn Carin Dirdal (tracks: A3)
Kristoffer Rygg's voice was recorded in Crystal Canyon Studios, Oslo.
This vinyl edition of Dark Age is packed in a 5 colour gatefold sleeve with a matt laminate finish and the inner bag is on uncoated stock with 2 colour pantone print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 802644582313
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): BC64260-01 A1 HL
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): BC64260-01 B1 HL
Buyer pays shipping : UK - £4.55 for 1st Class Signed for LP then from £1 for each additional item up to 2kg. Will send Standard for Vinyl under £20.
EU - From £6.65 for Standard or £10.95 for Tracked and Signed for 1st LP depending on weight & value then from £1 for each additional item below 2kg.
Rest of the World - Similar prices to the EU depending on the country, weight and value. Please ask if you would like a postage quote.
We never try to make a profit from Postage and we do NOT charge for Packing.