David Bowie – Hunky Dory
|Oh! You Pretty Things / Eight Line Poem||(6:04)|
|A2||Oh! You Pretty Things|
|A3||Eight Line Poem|
|A4||Life On Mars?||3:45|
|Fill Your Heart / Andy Warhol||(7:02)|
|B1||Fill Your Heart|
|B3||Song For Bob Dylan||4:10|
|B5||The Bewlay Brothers||5:21|
- Arranged By – Michael Ronson* (tracks: A1, A4 to A6, B1)
- Bass, Trumpet – Trevor Bolder
- Drums – Woody Woodmansey*
- Guitar – Michael Ronson*
- Guitar [Some], Saxophone, Piano [Less Complicated Parts] – David Bowie
- Piano – Richard Wakeman*
- Producer – Ken Scott
- Written-By – Rose* (tracks: B1), Williams* (tracks: B1)
""....will only be available as a strictly limited edition one-off run in ‘bricks and mortar’ stores and their online storefronts, but will not be available from online only retailers".
White hype sticker on lower right corner of the shrink wrap: 'Limited edition gold vinyl'.
6000 copies made available to UK stores.
The gold edition was pressed in a “one-off” run.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed - sticker): 0 190295 833923
- Barcode (Scanned - sticker): 190295833923
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, etched, variant 1): BF93084-07 A3 △T F
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, etched, variant 1): BF79745-07 B2 0825646289448#DB69733 2=V
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, etched, variant 2): BF93084-01 A3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, etched, variant 2): BF79745-01 B2 0825646289448#DB69733
Seller's Shipping Information
All orders will be sent by 1st Class Post within the UK or by Standard International airmail service to all other locations.
Please be aware that by default there is NO tracking available on these items. If you require a Tracked or Signed For service then please ask about this BEFORE paying for your order so the correct rate and service can be agreed and invoiced.
If there are no shipping rates shown for your location, or the weight of your order is outside the set limits please wait for an invoice or contact us with any questions.
If there are any problems regarding your order please contact us with details of the problem and we will do our best to resolve things as quickly as possible. Please note that in the case of sealed items we cannot accept returns once the item has been opened!